I had my first chufty today, and it included the word 'Scirocco'.

Is my initiation now complete?

I had my first chufty today, and it included the word 'Scirocco'.

Is my initiation now complete?

yep :D get used to it.

I got to today despite the rado never left my garage.

1st was of a teenager walking past me whilst I was wiring up some air horns for the golf and he asked me where my other cool car was and how he loves it.

The 2nd I stopped at the little corner shop by me (in the golf) and some kids about 10 said your the guy with the corrado its well cool

Not bad o thought as I haven't. Driven the rado on a couple of weeks :(

Had one micra owner gesticulate wildly to the car... wound the window down, got a big thumbs up and a grin :p

Also, may have had a toy with a ctr, asked if the car was a storm, seemed surprised that it was just an n/a 1.8, tbf, I don't think he realised his vtec won't kick in till the engine is warm!

Got a honk honk and a thumbs up while in the petrol station the other day from a chap in a new white bmw xsomething...

Why is it when something shit happens with the car I get loadsa bloody chufties!

Why is it when something **** happens with the car I get loadsa bloody chufties!

to help convince you to keep it :)

Was at the petrol station the other day filling up and this guy shouted at me from the other side of the station:

Him: " Are you going to spray that silver?"

Me: "Eh?"

Him: "When are you spraying it silver? You going to spray it silver?"

Me: "No - why would I do that?"

Him: "'Cos then itll be just like the car from back to the future! It is the car from back to the future aint it!"

Me: "No. No its not."

Him: "Nah it is, aint it!? What car is it in back to the future?"

Me: "That would be a delorean."

Him: "Yeah thats it! Thats a scirocco aint it?"

Me: "No. No, its a Corrado"

Him: "Yeah thats it! Awsome car!"

At which point I said "Thanks!" and walked in to pay...

As I was walking back to the rado I then heard something beautifull come out of his mouth, as if he hadnt confused himself allready with his aparent lack of knowledge for anything car related, he shouted at the top of his voice...

"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!!!!!" With a massive thumbs up towards me and a grin as if to say "Yeah, he knows what I mean!"... When in reality I was laughing at his appauling useless-ness!

So I think I got pretty much all of them in one hit! Oh plus a random star-trek quote :shrug: :grin:

Was at the petrol station the other day filling up and this guy shouted at me from the other side of the station:

Him: "'Cos then itll be just like the car from back to the future! It is the car from back to the future aint it!"

As I was walking back to the rado I then heard something beautifull come out of his mouth, as if he hadnt confused himself allready with his aparent lack of knowledge for anything car related, he shouted at the top of his voice...

"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!!!!!" With a massive thumbs up towards me and a grin as if to say "Yeah, he knows what I mean!"... When in reality I was laughing at his appauling useless-ness!

So I think I got pretty much all of them in one hit! Oh plus a random star-trek quote :shrug: :grin:

That was AMAZING... Bravo!

That was AMAZING... Bravo!

OMG what a total legend!!!! lol, I have just confound myself to owning a scirrocco not a (corrado), as everyone and I mean EVERYBODY says oooo nice scirrocco ....... inward Cringe...... :scratch:

:lol: very random.

As you can probably imagne, I was laughing very hard for a very long time afterwards :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is truly awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is truly awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 my pudding literally just came through my nose... :grin:

In work today one of the girls announced that my car was great in the snow cos it was old and was used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She added that she always walks round the back of it in the car park because it looks angry from the front. Chuftie? Don't know. Make your own mind up.

In work today one of the girls announced that my car was great in the snow cos it was old and was used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She added that she always walks round the back of it in the car park because it looks angry from the front. Chuftie? Don't know. Make your own mind up.

:lol:

of course, the Corrado doesnt do cute :twisted:

I picked up my car after the MOT today, the mechanic said "we all love your car", I left with a big grin and a fresh MOT.

He'd probably taken it out for a good thrashing :wink:

I picked up my car after the MOT today, the mechanic said "we all love your car", I left with a big grin and a fresh MOT.

He'd probably taken it out for a good thrashing :wink:

I checked the mileage before and after and they hadn't, been using the garage for years and I trust them :)

girl came into work and said my car was sexy, she then said see you at the shows and gave me a wink....boom.

'Chuftie', now with added boner :lol:

girl came into work and said my car was sexy, she then said see you at the shows and gave me a wink....boom.

'Chuftie', now with added boner :lol:

depends if she was hot or not :lol: ? a minger winkin at ya makes ya sick :rofl:

A bloke just followed me off the main road to ask if i was selling my car. 'Sweet motor' i think were his words :)

He said he was after one so i pointed him in the direction of here, my good deed for the day.