Popped into my local post office today for car tax, handed over my documents, the chap behind the counter looked through them and said "oooo very nice". Just what I needed as the car is now legal and ready.

Had a meeting the other day, and we were all walking back to our cars and one of the women (her son was in my class last year) said 'Oh, so that's your car! Ollie's always talking about it!' Then one of the others said 'That's such a tarty car! Very nice though!' 8)

Got another! Was just leaving the school car park yesterday, and one of the dads crossed behind the car with his kids- pointed and said 'Now THAT is a lovely car!' 8)

Neighbour stopped while I was cleaning it yesterday... "You'll clean that to death. Lovely car though" :thumbleft:

Just emptied the entire workshop at my local stealer.... only went in to pick up a temp sensor.... didnt have to pay either D2.gif... the joys of having a brother in law who works there... free stuff

Had a guy at the local shell offer to buy it off me the other day,

And another one that happened to me last nigh, not entierley sure it's my chuftie per se, but somebody left a very flattering corrado related note while I was at my friends the other day, complete with mobile number! I think that,s a winner :-)

Mine hit 200k last Saturday and on Sunday at vw action lazy sunday it won a scary looking trophy for top 10 watercooled :)

185218_10150326467174808_524929807_9428001_1502396_n.jpg

281994_10150327377884808_524929807_9440326_1212929_n.jpg

Pulled up at a mate's wedding on Saturday to have some fella immediately walk over and start chatting about it. Think he said he was an admin on CCGB, his name was Sal and had the tag of C12ADO (or something like that, I then proceeded to get very drunk and forget). Crazy fool has 3 of the buggers! Nice to chat anyways. :thumbleft:

Parked outside a shop today and the shopkeeper came out and said it was in lovely condition and sounded good 8)

Was at the local dealer and one of the sales guys came over asking all about it. He was beaming away like an excited child.

Parked up outside the front of a pub today. Heard some guy talking to his mate about it being a Scirocco! :snipersmile:

Then one of the barmen came outside and asked to take a photo of it as he "likes to get a photo of all the decent cars that turn up on the weekend" :thumbleft:

turned up for an interview for a new job.

parked in between a nugget G60 and a Karman MK1 Golf.

turns out the MD owned the MK1 and the interviewer owned the nugget.

Needless to say they both commented that they had seen me turn up and made a good impression :cheers:

Got a phone call about an hour after offering me the job at a higher salary than advertised :thumbleft:

really made my day

means i can afford all the shiny bits i want to buy the G60... it deserves it after that performance

dont know...

didnt know there was a nugget g60 down my way until i went for the interview... have seen a nugget 16V around a few times

Brilliant! Could this be the first documented case of a Corrado MAKING its owner money, rather than costing?!

I've got the builders in doing some work on the house (father and son). The son sees me in the garage getting some plastic sheeting and spots the car... "Is that a Corrado? Looks lovely. Bet that's expensive. VR6 too" :)

got my first Chuftie last night!

I was sat waiting for the g.friend to finish work when a guy drove past in a van, stopped, reversed back and indicated me to roll the window down.. Papped myself because I was sat on double yellows at the time.. then the guy goes:

"is that a real G60!!!?"

"yeah!"

"I used to have one of those back in the 90's, what year is it?"

"It's a early 91"

"Is it for sale, yeah?"

"I murmured a hmmm.. and indicated and unsure sign with my hand, maybe 3.5k-4k"

"It's not standard though, it's pushing about 200-220bhp with other things.."

The guys face dropped! He then pulled up, got out and had a look around the car, showed him the engine, he loved the Samco's! Wanted to hear it idle.. He took my number and told me he'll be in contact to offer me something for it.. He then told me to get off as my g.friend had turned up by this point and was looking bored.. As was his misses sat in his van.. He told me he was waiting outside to see/hear it drive off! he was well excited.. Like a little boy!

I don't expect a phone call, not that I'd sell it without a real good offer anyway, I think he was over excited with seeing one and reminisced a little. Felt great though!

best chuftie i ever had....

police pulled my over, i was aware he was behind me so i knew i wasnt speeding, he came to my window and said 'no bother mate, just wanted to check your car out as ive always wanted one!' talked for about 30 mins!!

best chuftie i ever had....

police pulled my over, i was aware he was behind me so i knew i wasnt speeding, he came to my window and said 'no bother mate, just wanted to check your car out as ive always wanted one!' talked for about 30 mins!!

Awesome!!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk