Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Time For new wheels I think - Opinions and suggestions pls!!

Hi All

Just a quick one - I think it's time for a new set of rims more in keeping with the rest of the car. A bit more german with a bit of a dish!

Thought of Borbet Design E's any thoughts???? Also any other suggestions?

Also these are 8" What size tyres are best is it 215's as I've got brand new 205 eagle f1's on mine at moment.

Finally, does anyone know what the best offset is when trying to clear Brembo 4 pot calipers

none of the borbet's are going to fit over your brembo's mate unfortunatly. my A'S only just clear standard calipers they would never go over brembo's. how about som compomotive mo's or somthing like that ?

Also these are 8" What size tyres are best is it 215's as I've got brand new 205 eagle f1's on mine at moment.

would you be going for 16's m8?

im guessing so :thumbleft:

i run 195/45's on 8x16's,bit more stretch than id like really...

i reckon 205/45's would be better,depends on your ride height though.

as for the rims 8)

deep dish are the nads.

Going for 17's

Thanks for the advice Darren!

Stuck now!!! Really fancying a dished wheel, however looks like that isn't going to happen without wpending mega bucks on Rh's which not really want the only others I like seem to be OZ Superturismo's or AEZ Parons

i really really want a deep dish rim on mine but cant make my mind up if i could find a set of 17" rh classic lines id have them in a flash but they arent availible they are gorgeous had them on my mk2 16v id buy the car back to have the wheels but i think its gone to the crusher!!

How about, then, BBS RK II's..

bbs_rkii_l.jpg

Not sure if its the split rim ones Guy has on his supercharged Storm monster, but they are simply amazing looking wheels and suit the Corrado so well.

How about, then, BBS RK II's..

bbs_rkii_l.jpg

Not sure if its the split rim ones Guy has on his supercharged Storm monster, but they are simply amazing looking wheels and suit the Corrado so well.

Love those too but can't get them in 4x100 though.......... VR hubs would work

I guess i'm not sure about the split rim ones, but you can definately get the the regular RK's (or at least you used to be able to) in 4x100.. a guy who came to the last Stealth Rolling Road day had a set on his G60! :)

You can get the regular RK's in 4x100 as that's what I have on mine atm.. and personally I don't like them. Don't think the Superturismo's would suit the corrado, however the AEZ paron's do, as can be seen by G60Dan's car :wink:

G60Dan_2.jpg

If you can`t get the Aez Parons,you could try the BK Racing copies that I had on my VR6,desperately trying to find a picture now :oops:

As soon as I find it I will post it,they just look he same as the Aez`s.

Certainly look good on a C. 8)

Here it is