Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

Do you get stared at as you drive.....

Well, since I put those Borbets on my C, soooo many people look at the car! It's getting kinda embarrasing.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Going to tint my windows I think.... :lol:

In my Corrado, yes. I never noticed it untill I got my Seat which is standard. If its all getting too much you could give me your Borbets!!

oddly not as much as I did when I had the valver... although that was bright blinging red and had a pretty meaty exhaust note so it probably demanded a bit more attention than my current VR, silver is a more subtle to start with and with the standard exhaust its not shouting about its presence. TBH I like it that way, when people look now I know its becuase they apreciate the car and not because theres a bloody great red loud thing coming towards them.

yeah its the c, i get the blue car gleaming and everybody looks!

Especially women, but that might not be the car :lol: :lol:

The Corrado does carry a 'presence' with it, & does get looks from both real car enthusiasts & boy racers.

Not sure about tinting my windows but. I do find myself driving with the sun visor down all the time.

yeah its the c, i get the blue car gleaming and everybody looks!

Especially women, but that might not be the car :lol: :lol:

i get a lot of looks, dunno if they are of admiration or general distain at the state of the car and the really loud whining noise the C is making at the mo!!!

or maybe its cos theres a girlie driving........ 8)

It drives me insane! People don't stare at me... they glare :p Also for some reason most modified cars (corsa's, astra's, clio's) around guisborough flash their lights at me :?: I think theres another corrado in guisborough the same colour as mine, and with the reiger grille, so they think its that car... although I did get a rather hot lass in a saxo wave and smile at me... so its not all bad :wink:

my brother followed me one day and said loads of people look at your car , so maybe they do and i dont notice ??

In my Corrado, yes. I never noticed it untill I got my Seat which is standard. If its all getting too much you could give me your Borbets!!

Erm...not a chance! :wink:

Just wanted to tint my windows so people can't see me!!!!

People definately do love the Corrado, noticed it loads after not driving it for 3 months, when I got it back! :D

boost return whooosh is hard to ignore on streets polluted with family saloons and mpv's

Yep difinately the c surprisingly off many ages of people although i must admit the boy racers seem to find it a bit of a magnet!! but hey im not shy so i dont care infact i find it very flatering! LOL :D

Yup, drove my US-G60 Rado a bit more recently, and particularly kids and teenagers would say "Nice car!" when waiting at traffic lights etc. :lol:

That's when the windows go shut, the airco goes on, and I have privacy again :-)

Then again, when I see one when walking, I do a 180 degrees headturn as well :lol: and instantaneously miss my own Rado :lol:

Tempest

you dont notice until you drive a non vag car when i got a corrado again id forgotten what it was lke to be looked at all the time while driving people love them they look a million dollars compared to other cars. but after a while it gets tiring so now i get dressed before i go out that stops em staring :D

and Bally mate aint coz you is black its because ants have to duck when you go over them!

The C's got a lot of looks while out in france for the Le mans trip... we came out of the supermarket on Friday to find a few people having a look around the cars... best bit was the fact that they were completely ignooring the big red Ferrari parked 2 cars along 8)

I still think the best look you can get is the one in the rear view mirror when your spolier goes up and whoever is in the car behind giving it :?: :shock: 8)

People look at the corrado, but I don't really notice 'cos it's nothing compared to the shouting, pointing and waving that goes on whenever my BGT is on the streets...

uj_above.jpg

:oD

--

Olly

Only had mine 3 days, my girlfriend exclaimed yesterday "oh my god, everyone is looking at us!" I don't even have any mods

Went into the petrol station the other day and the dude asked me what pump number, I replied "No. 1", he looked out the window at my car then did a 'double take'... I smiled and thought - yep No.1 :wink: