Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

dinkus' silver VR - I think I have a problem

Looking good matey... how much did the magnex set you back and how much have you got (cat back?) Need to get a new center section and wondering if it's worth fitting stainless!

Look forward to having a proper look at the w/e only saw it from a distance at andi's 8)

Heh heh, I hope you enjoy you knob Ball ;)

The (cat-back) Magnex was on the car when I bought her, but the receipt says it was £315 in June last year from a place in Scarborough.

It really is very quiet though, the fit is spot-on and it still looks brand new under the car 8)

looks lovely mate! no cloth here either,leather in mine,which i considered a major bonus when iviewed it! jealous of that vr though!!

gotta get me some 6 cylinder action someday!!

Ah cool, I'd forgotten you took those :)

I just got my pics back from E38 that I took on my SLR - pretty pants TBH :(

Just thought I'd update this with some pics I took just now of my nice clean C covered in snow 8)

Not too bad for a phone camera!

Be careful out there you lot with snow...we don't want any additions to that other thread!

I just got back from Cambridge and I was very careful. In fairness, the roads were all gritted and fine after I got out of the end of my road.

ATS M Picks ??

I presume you mean pics as in pictures, rather than me picking the wheels? :)

They're the wheels that have been on it since I got it mate... :lol:

['H3R4POR]uhhhhhhggghh' date=' you stuck the Magnex stickers on the zaust? :x[/quote']

Er nope, whoever installed the exhaust/owned the car before me did...

Well, it's been absolute ages since the old girl got any TLC at all, but I finally got around to fitting the DDI gauges the other week and this week saw the wheels swapped for 16x7 6-spoke Compomotive MOs.

DSCF1934 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:33vfxycq]

ET48 with 5mm spacers sets them back to normal offset and there's now oodles of clearance for the brakes...

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSCF1936 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:33vfxycq]

Also got me some Toyo Proxes to go on, which are much quieter than the Rainsports were. Not sure how they compare grip wise, but I'm liking them so far.

Just an update for my reference really :)

Oh and she goes in for a complete respray in 2 weeks! 8)

Superb. I love those wheels as they look not dissimilar to my old Speedline Comp2's!

Not liking the wheels Dom........ Loving them! Must say I've thought for ages that those look awesome on the C but first I've seen on a silver car and they really suit.

Lovely Rimmage! :lol:

I have to say I'm seriously impressed with the refurb. BJV did it and those wheels look like new! Especially when you consider the flakey peely mess they were in before. Top marks and a bargain price too!