Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

dinkus' silver VR - I think I have a problem

It might be damned close, but you might just fit 330s under there depending on the size of the calliper. In that close-up pic you can see the clearance on my 312s...

And ex-mines LOL.

16inch will clear 330 brakes?? thats mad kev. I gave up my wheel search last year after 4 sets that wouldnt clear brembos BUT - later this year i may look to get a custom set 16's to clear 323 discs as 16's handle and feel the best. plus can have the car a bit lower with no rubbing on corners.

Fricking 16's clearing 330s :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: 8)

Ex yours aswell??! :lol: This place is like a swap shop :lol:

Yes it's true, 7 x 16 MO1675s with ET30 'just' clear AP Racing 330s 8) A more rounded spoke MO, like Dink's 1673 has a bit more clearance than the flatter spoked 1675 though. 1682 MOs (6 spoke, 8 x 16) should have uber clearance.

You're right, 16s do ride and handle best. Custom wheels would be nice!

I only got rid of them as they didnt clear 312's with brembo's!??

Really want 8x16's soon though. 8) . Will have to chat to balance motorsport again or someone for a custom set i think.

My bank account does :( :lol:

But there may be some heated black leather Recaros coming up for sale sometime soon... ;)

My bank account does :( :lol:

But there may be some heated black leather Recaros coming up for sale sometime soon... ;)

me want some :lol:

Yes that could be a problem..

.. or not.

And you have some way to go before you are up to Chris 'I have 4 Corrados' Stevens..

Oi you fecker, I asked for first dibs on those!

Only problem I can see is picking up the wrong set of "Silver Corrado" keys and having to go back in the get the right ones!

Damn you Dinks! :lol:

Oh dear. The old Mutiple Corrado Syndrome mate!! A few have suffered from that one here i believe, i'd love a Silver VR or 2 myself, lucky git, they look awesome.

Heh, it's a bit of a no-brainer at the moment as the new one has no seats, door cards, steering wheel or most of the dash :lol:

The new one almost got the kicking of it's life last night when the alarm went off for the 12th time.. at 4:30am. Was not impressed.

I shall mostly be diagnosing how to shut the damned thing up today then :roll:

Ah no, can't afford that! :lol:

The new one's going to be my new car for keeps. I'm swapping all the goodies off my old one onto it, then going to sell the old one.