Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

What you think, nice C

Extended sills are trick, the rest is same old, same old....

But what are the alternatives to same old, same old?? Doing something "new" is highly likely to feck up the Corrado IMO. It's a car which hardly needs any tweaking.....

Doing something "new" is highly likely to feck up the Corrado

its so hard o make a c look different i might scrub all the paint off mine wait for it to rust a bit and put a suitcase on top mag feature instantly! seriously though every c that is posted here thet isnt oem+ gets shot down in flames instantly! :onfire: . im sure there will be a car that has some more outrageous styling that the majority like one day but til that day bbs and colour coding rules OK!

Looks lovely, but you couldn't actually drive it anywhere with it that low and the wheels spaced out like that? Given the fact it's a car it seems a bit silly.

benkenobi57, hes got no blades on the wiper arms! feck knows why, probably in LA or something and it never rains...

Lot of effort gone in it looks like a very good job but as with all things styling it's down to individual taste - and I don't like it...