A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

it isnt available here today :-(

think it was probably late to the printers as its a big issue packed with show reports. i'd still be waitiing if elliot hadn't posted me a few copies. Really pleased with it, photographer said he wanted to try something different and i was surprise but how different the feature is. Expected it to be similar to Pete's car last month.

Absolutely stunning lee, perfect example of how a corrado should be modified 8) . Cant wait too see your car in the flesh..well metal really :lol: at E38.

Well Done Lee.. bought my copy on the way home from work... havent yet had chance to read it, but looks like they've done a very good feature..

saw it in the flesh at GTI festival, its the small touches & attention to detail that make you apperciate the car more, awesome car..

Also I get to see yr rado everyday now... stuck the poster on my bedroom wall.. (must be mad) LOL

Awesome car mate, a really good feature too.

absolutely stunning.....and right after our new ad - bodystyle uk.

cheeky plug i know but...........

hutchy :)

Just picked up my copy, mate. Well done - car is a credit to you and I still love Dark Burgundy Pearl! :thumb right: Miss my old one. :(

must hunt me down a copy tomorrow... I only evcer buy the mags if they feature C's or caddy's 8)

Got it today - awesome car Lee, i can see plenty of elbow grease went into this and it has paid off nicely, quality of work is amazing.

Bet you leave it parked in gear now !! Think i'll do the same after reading that !!

Well done Lee - the "TOP" rado by a street. Cant wait to read. Only my £30 parking fine wiped my smile off my face when returning from newsagents! :x :mad: :x :mad: :x

I have to wait another month for my copy. :mad:

Why don't you ask someone nicely to send you a copy over? :D

wicked article, enjoyed reading it....! So you used mk2 golf bolsters in your seats then, is thats the killer mod you were on about?

not bolsters, centres are based on mk2 recaro ones. Compare them to a std recaro SR and see the difference.

sweet article dude.

havent seen a pic of the rear seats though...it mentions at the end you've had a corrado logo embossed .....any pics mate?

not bolsters, centres are based on mk2 recaro ones. Compare them to a std recaro SR and see the difference.

ok cool, will have a look. Have you had any problems with removing the rear seat blets as well (MOT)? I was thinking of doing this but didn't want to have hazzle off the MOT people... what would you advise?

sweet article dude.

havent seen a pic of the rear seats though...it mentions at the end you've had a corrado logo embossed .....any pics mate?

i'll take some for you.

ok cool, will have a look. Have you had any problems with removing the rear seat blets as well (MOT)? I was thinking of doing this but didn't want to have hazzle off the MOT people... what would you advise?

find a friendly MOT man...

'find a friendly MOT man'...... my ars :lol:

If the rear seats are removed , then the rear belts are no longer SEAT belts... they are just straps with buckles......Therefore the vehicle does not require any fitting.. same goes for front pasenger belt.

So.... Remove the seats at time of test , and you will get an advisory note stating that the seats were missing at the time of test .

All above board and legal..

If the vehicle presenter decides to fit seats in AFTER the vehicle has been tested , then it's on his toes..... not mine ;-)

Registration plates held on with velcro will pass the test , as will side-repeaters . As long as they are ' secure' and work at time of test .

Congratulations Lee.. Very good feature on a top motor .. Those pics really do justice to your car , and thanks very muchly for dropping off a copy of the mag .

Are you gonna be going to the GTi thingy at Harewood ? We are gonna take the mk2 golf Gti there to see if we can sell it .

BTW... IMHO the best bit of the feature is the sentence that contains my name and ' owes a few beers ' pmsl...