g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Mate, your C was the reason I got into them a few years back and has been one of my favourite red C's since then. As has already been said, I think you're barmy parting with it after the work you've put into it, but if you gotta do it then you gotta do it.

For god's sake though don't break it! Try to hold out for the price you want and sell as a whole.

It would be a crying shame to see a C this good being dismembered for bits. :(

Anyway good luck, whatever happens. :)

Matt.

cheers for the comments guys,i will hold out for a sale on the complete car,its not goin to be the end of the world if she doesnt sell is it :D

cheers for the comments guys,i will hold out for a sale on the complete car,its not goin to be the end of the world if she doesnt sell is it :D

A wise decision :thumbleft:

At least it will meet modern regs and be pedestrian safe been padded n all.

Seriously though keep it who else can i pick on if you sell up.

cheers mate,i'm not goin to keep pushin the sale,if it goes fair enough,just means the TT purchase will be put on hold for a while

well took th erado for an mot today,an she went straight through wooooooooooooooooooooooooop

but she is now sold pending payment an collection on saturday :(

i will back one day,bigger an better all bein well :lol:

Glad it sold, but I cant help thinking that all the effort you put in to that car, you WILL miss that car a lot, and soon tire of "modern" care boringness!!

all those rounded edges and plastic engine covers :p and just blending in with everyone elses car on the roads :norty:

got my general managers 54plate laguna for a while whist i sell it for him,maybes that wont sell untill i find the right next car :lol:

just missed out on a cheap lupo tdi to potter about in,but thinkin on the lines of a TT,but not gonna rush into things as the rado sale will clear a few monthly debts off i no longer need

i will back one day,bigger an better all bein well :lol:

Hope not dude unless your topless with your tits out.

the guy who said hes comin saturday for it is from milton keynes

really??? I live in mk :D

Such a shame your selling :( I think this rado is so unique that it'll always be known as "greeny's",like jay's!! Must say this is probably my favourite corrado's.

yeah,will be another rado joinin the hooooooooooood lol

Nice one... be nice to no whos buying it... might finally get spotted in myn.. :lol:

That is a real shame m8. What are you possibly gonna buy with that much character that aint going to cost you another 10k?

Good luck with whatever you end up with and of course let us all know what you went for :)

alright lurch,got all day saturday now as he's not comin down while sunday,so gonna give her some lovin 2morro before we say our goodbyes on sunday :(