Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

I thought that was you!!!

Just caught sight of you on my way to work - and saw you wave, and then you flashed me along Winston Churchill Ave on my way home!

Seems to a quite a few forum members in the Pompey area at the moment. Spotted a dark Corrado on the way out of Gosport today, waved but didn't catch the reg.

I thought that was you!!!

Seems to a quite a few forum members in the Pompey area at the moment.

[/quote:b00b9]

yeah there does! seen quite a few around pompey and fareham area (never saw them before i got mine though!!) alot dont wav though :(

Not a 'rado, but I saw PhatVR6's Mk4 'Stealth Golf.' The wheels gave it away (but that was how I spotted it) in the car park at ASDA on Tuesday night.

Nice :cool:

Dark blue Rado with silver grille badge, on the opposite carriageway of the M57 today.

Tried to get a wave out, but with a closing speed getting on for 200mph I was a bit slow :lol:

Edit: Hey, When did we get the new smilies??

:lcop:

M999MGS mint standard VR6 today on the M25 going anti-clockwise from m11 to m1 i was in a 2003 Renault Clio.

pulled up alongside a blue G plate 16v in my passat hire car today, was with a mate who also has a 16v. We both said 'we've got one of those!' and drove off. further down the road, we realised he may have thought that we were 'more than freinds' :lol:

spotted ben16v, on the A55 , lookin good ben :-) , it looked low

did you turn off ? i slowed down expecting you to catch up but i didnt see ya ??

i'd been to tweeks for some bits

Ive seen a blue L-reg VR at the bottom of Kilbowie Rd in Clydebank a few times this week, any takers?

GIXXERUK, it`s filthy at the mo` :lol:

yours was looking clean...

misses was feeling a bit unwell so i had to stay steady 50 :cry:

ooh and i`m glad it was looking low always think i need to drop it another inch

nice one

ben :nurse:

J519 ??? silver C Glasgow Road,Paisley 2pm today.Any takers.Looked a good un.By the time i got into the VR6 and onto the road would have had to have run over the wee truanting B******* to catch up.Now on reflection........

Silver G reg valver in redhill today

green one in manor royal industrial estate

Blackberry VR6 in brighton last night

and their common as sh1t :lol:

spotted 2 black C's this eve (friday!!) one was heading toward M275/M27 at the marriott Junction and one was heading towards portsmouth on A27 opposite tescos i managed to give a thumbs up but lady driver looked at me oddly!!! Sorry i didnt flash/wave properly i was being distracted by female passenger!!!

You realise just how rare they are when you can drive around for a couple of weeks and not see a single C! I think I've only ever seen 2 rados on a motorway in 2 years.....and i'm on the M4 everyday!

I guess it's cos alot of us have other daily drivers and only bring the C's out for weekend posing sessions!! 8)

Saw a blue storm yday night (9th oct) about 9.30ish on the A40 towards hangar lane. plate was N944 GLB - any takers?

I saw a red 16v(i think)on aikenhead road,glasgow,couple of days ago.White van man let you in(!).

Looked like a classic green Vr passing opposite way near the tax office in Ek yesterday at 4-ish.I was too stunned to wave/flash,not many C's here.Sounds a bit sad,but it's cool to see a C of the same spec as mine(or any for that matter) 'in action'.Looked the business.

I saw two on friday, one was Butterfly, the other was behind me at the traffic light turning near the Longwell Green Asda. It was black. I was in the VR.

J711 LVV Black G60 is still parked up in Kingfisher Court Ind Estate in Newbury. It hasn't moved for a week now, and i've never seen it around here before. Anyone's?

Just before 6 tonight, spotted blue K-reg G60 complete with supercharged badge in Wotton-under-edge.

Passed you parked up, then later just as I was parking at home, you drove past and parked at the bottom of my road. Anyone? Sounded nice!

Red Corrado with RED VW badge on the M60 clockwise by Trafford Park at 9:30 this morning...

I was pulling off into Trafford Park as you whizzed past... ;) Anyone here? 8)

green n reg storm outside Infinity Motorcycles in Farnborough on fri afternoon then a dark blue valver (i think) parked on a driveway of a house not far from Fernhill Road in Farnborough....

theres bl**dy loads of em here... I seem to see at least 3 different ones a week.... :)

did i see u this morning?!?!? about 8 just after, i was heading away from frimley?