Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

Dub Styled Corrado

I've bin on this forum for a while now and if theres one thing i aint done its this. Well overdue since i no longer have these wheels but still somthing to look back on. What my car looked like once upon a time........

Also one of my mates car, another classic....I've bin on this forum for a while now and if theres one thing i aint done its this. Well overdue since i no longer have these wheels but still somthing to look back on. What my car looked like once upon a time........

Also one of my mates car, another classic....

As stated that was my car at the begining of this year, the wheels were sold to crazeymarcel as i've got other plans........for those of you that liked the e30 heres two more.........oh and that car is one of ten made!!!

As for lowering i gave it no mercy the car was arse down on those wheels, rear was about 100mm and front was around 80.

carpoid, I've allways loved the look of wide wheels the rs301's gave the car an expensive look but it just wasnt what i wanted to achieve, the car is now on 16v sebring wheels as i have converted to 4 stud (much prefer them to speedos). I've now got a set of borbet b 9x16 for the time being and once i've gone through with the narrow track conversion i want to get hold of some 16" Rs's with 3" outers.

top marks 8) 8) that looks great, black is by far the best colour for a'C'

(just swap them repeters for some black ones ;))

That is a lovely Raddo. One of my favs on this site without a doubt.

A few questions...

1) Is that mettalic black?

2) How did you do the rear lights, have you laquered them? Did you rub them down before spraying with some wet and dry?

3) what suspension are you running?

4) what arch work was involved when you were running the 17's at that height?

Thanks, I would appretiate it if you could answer these. Feel free to PM me if you want. 8)