Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

Ultimate Car In Your Price Range (ish)

thats amazingly sexy! for 8k? :o

in my price range, other than the corrado...er... not much! mk1 golf in mint condition probably, campervan or original beetle possibly. Just on a retro vibe at the moment for some reason!

After a bit of saving i could poss stretch to a 350z, they are so nice but then i think about it a corrado is quite similar speed wise.

List of cars to replace my Corrado (well, one of 'em!) with at some point in the future include:

Late Porsche 944 Turbo S4... they keep on calling to me to go and buy one, but I don't think I'd be safe in one... :|

3.2 Porsche Boxter, but I'm not a hairdresser... ;) :twisted:

Audi RS4 Avant, although finding one in good nick isn't easy....

Audi RS6 Estate, purely 'cos they're fecking ENORMOUS, stupidly fast and can be picked up pretty cheaply! :lol:

i'm going for an Alfa GT Coupe next (keep the rado for weekends :lol: ) waiting til the price drops a bit now tho, give it a year or so and it'll be half the current price..... :wink:

lol, a schiwhateveritscalled?

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think they got 321 bhp as standard did they??

Dutch

...to me the M Coupe is the next natural progression from C VR ownership. OK, it's BM, but what a brute!

I'd only get one if/when I can afford both though as I don't ever want to sell the C, so could be a while still :(

Corrado will be up for sale after christmas to be replaced with this:

IMG_1920.jpg

...Well something thats a whole lot more standard than that... but yeah a supra! :D

Dam thats a good looking one!

How much do they go for these days, twin turbo I assume?

Yep twin turbo :D Anything from about £6k - £15k. I'm looking into seeing if ChrisVR6NOS can import one for me... Can't wait! :twisted:

shilaka - good tip then?......Tell him i'm on commission :)

Did you come up for a drive?

Yeah me and a mate drove up on sunday, spent a few hours with Chris and Wayne, went out in the skyline :D :shock: that car is awesome! :lol: Chris even let me have a drive of the corrado which was also mightly impressive. But yeah I've been convinced to go Jap, would love a skyline, but the insurance is double what it would cost on a supra, which I just can't justify. But hopefully Chris and Wayne should be able to sort something out for me :D My mate that came with me also wants a skyline or supra now, lol

Scarlett, Alfa?

You know you want a VR6 Storm with under 50k in Blue!

nah... not a huge fan of blue rados (hence why i am getting another red one....!)

love Alfa's for my sins - had a 145 a while back and loved it.... plan is to get a black V6 GT (with teledials!!!) as soon as finances allow..... :)

too many cars!!!................i would love to have a 924 Carrera GT........but £15k-ish on a 25yo 924 seems a bit OTT

Either one of the original Audi RS2 estates, or possibly a 968CS... Having said that, they do say that you're not a true petrolhead til you've owned an Alfa, and damn the GT is sex on four wheels... :lol: