Sign in to follow this  
Taggart

Crashed: Car at home now...to assess fixability

What usually happens though is I buy all this stuff, get bored of it and then sell it on here much cheaper!

yip .. he speaks the truth (i can vouch for that )

as soon as kev buys something i usually put a bid in on it :-)

i'm just wondering what wheels we are having next

Not wishing to be classed as a vulture.. but getting my foot in the door! I'd be interested in the brakes as well ;)

What usually happens though is I buy all this stuff, get bored of it and then sell it on here much cheaper!

probably some 17" Ronal R7s :lol:

triggermyson, most parts are now sold , sorry

seriously though xbones , i'm sure everyone would love to see it repaired tbh

any pics ?

probably some 17" Ronal R7s :lol:

:lol: lmao

LOL, I don't think my 'wheel room' has any space left in it for the Ronals :-)

Might just have to shift a few things in the 'engine room' around a bit, LOL!

xbones, its always cost me an arm and a leg to get over to the IOM... or was that on the ferry, hrmmm :oops:

Roughly:

Planes and boat aren't too bad if you book well in advance but expect increases during the summer.

Foot passenger prices aren't tooo bad.

xbones, its always cost me an arm and a leg to get over to the IOM... or was that on the ferry, hrmmm :oops:

dont they triple the fares on TT week?back on topic,sorry to hear about your car xbones,i suppose the 24v isnt going ahead just yet then

I've told Coxy to look for another seller, not sure when my car will be back on the road. Probably easier as I don't even know if it's fixable, and I don't want to mess him about for months.

I'm sure these mods read the ad's first and get in there before they'ree posted ;)

Yeah and we alter the prices too...... 90% mark up for you lot and a 90% discount for us mods :-)

I'm sure these mods read the ad's first and get in there before they'ree posted ;)

Well we see them at the same time as you see them - as soon as the seller hits the submit button and it goes up on the forum! Its not like we have to authorise threads in the for sale section or anything so its be impossible for us to snipe the sales.

The only difference is that some of the mods are online lots more than a lot of our members - hence picking up on adverts or such a lot quicker!

The only difference is that some of the mods are online lots more than a lot of our members - hence picking up on adverts or such a lot quicker!

You mean me :-)

Gotta be in it to win it ;-)

I've written a VB app that alerts me when anything new pops into the Parts section..... not really. I sit there refreshing it every 10 seconds :-)

gutted for ya mate, i do know what your going through :( but your ok, and you can allways get another corrado. well thats what i did, and it only took me 17 days to get one :D i'm happy again and you will be to soon

Bummer, so sorry to see this. Hope you don't suffer any lasting effects, and fingers crossed for the C

I've written a VB app that alerts me when anything new pops into the Parts section..... not really. I sit there refreshing it every 10 seconds :-)

By VB, you presumably mean Very Bored? :lol:

By VB, you presumably mean Very Bored? :lol:

I use the homer simpson method - i have the parts section window open and a drinking bird continually pecking F5 to refresh the page 8)