Sign in to follow this  
Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree

Close to

Must learn how to shorten links, Must learn how to shorten links!

That's just asking though. I could ask 500,000 for mine but it wouldn't happen. Still there is always someone with more money than sence.

I think it's a bit unfair that everyones jumping on the "it's never worth 10k" bandwagon without seeing the car firsthand.

How many times have we heard of KIP VW being worth £10-12k because of it's immaculate condition ( Which it most likely is ), whos to say this one aint as immacualte?

I think it's a bit unfair that everyones jumping on the "it's never worth 10k" bandwagon without seeing the car firsthand.

How many times have we heard of KIP VW being worth £10-12k because of it's immaculate condition ( Which it most likely is ), whos to say this one aint as immacualte?

No corrado to me is worth 10k no matter what it looks like

chubbz

A guy i know owns a 33K absolutley flawless VR6, only thing that may put people of would be that it's white....... he offered it to me for £7,000

It has to be one of the best examples around, but i don't see it fetching £10,000

The point about worth is that anything is worth what someone is willing to pay... ;)

If I could get a brand new VR now, I'd happily pay £10k... :)

No corrado to me is worth 10k no matter what it looks like

chubbz

i reckon a campaign could tempt me to part with 10k if i had it

I saw a P reg VR6 in bristol before christmas. I was so shocked i nearly crashed into it. The fact is it is not rare enough to be worth so much. KIP's VR is lovely and no doubt it is worth that money, the question is is someone going to pay that much for the car. think of the Campain. That has one heck of a price tag!

i think if i had it that is part with 10k for A20 LEE quite easy or 24v Renshaws both hot rados and kips is just amazing quality well worthey show winners 8)

The point about worth is that anything is worth what someone is willing to pay... ;)

If I could get a brand new VR now, I'd happily pay £10k... :)

Most of us would pay 10k for a new one, but not a 10 year old one with tens of thousands on the clock!

hasnt even got a dealer front number plate on it

and mine still has

Does that increase value ?

Na,it just makes me wonder why the original one isnt still fitted to the car

chubbz

I've just fitted new plates having had the front plate from the dealer I bought from 9 years ago on up till now.

Rear plate was changed a few years back as it had deteriorated and was an MOT failure. Front plate was going that way (as can be seen in my gallery!!) so I've changed it before getting a fail for it next month.

Prices do seem to be on the up now that Spring is on its way! We as Corrado owners shouldn't grumble, it's all good! If you have a good disposable income, why not spend 10K on a flawless example?! I'd say there are cars on here easily worth that!

i think if i had it that is part with 10k for A20 LEE quite easy or 24v Renshaws both hot rados

Agreed, plus a few others on the forum too.