Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive January 06]

Bumper week for me this week! Clocked 3 different cars, one white 1990 with a debadged grille on the A34 in Stone, one N reg with nice wheels and crystal rear lights, dunno what colour coz it was dark but we acknowledged each other anyway, that was on the M6 friday evening between junction 14 and 13 southbound. Today i saw an J reg Aqua blue (I think, it was pretty dirty :p) G60 on the M6 around junction 11 Northbound, its nice that other Corrado owners acknowledge each other, never got that in a Golf

White C on the A325 at lunchtime today, looked clean (mine was filthy) flashed and waved, anyone ??

didn’t see reg or type.. :oops:

Red K*** LOU in Farnham, g60 on bbs's and with a towbar... Parked up in a street near the station, we were dropping off a freind who lives in that street... she totally didnt get why we both got excited at seeing this C.... lol!!! :lol:

Friend just got back from South Africa - he spotted a Corrado in George (near Knysna). Anybody on here? Must be the only corrado in SA.

Sat afternoon, Foleshill road Coventry. Lowish dark rado, with 16 or 17". Couldn't nod or flash - was in the Renault. Seen again near to ringroad by gf. I wonder if this was the same one I saw a couple weeks ago. I never see em in Brum

Good looking dark blue 16v parked in Monmouth Road, Dorchester (Dorset) this morning.

Anyone?

moved up to kendal last week and saw a dark blue N*** END with m3 rears on friday, also saw a standard L reg valver at the ski slope and think i saw the same 1 at morrisons on sunday

Was in the central belt today and saw 2 Corrado's-A first for me!

Both spotted on the M8 between Glasgow and Edinburgh.

The first was at around 1115 this morning and was a dark coloured-poss green or black-VR heading towards Edinburgh.VV nice and shiny.

The second was an N reg (possibly ending in ASX) Bordeaux pearl with 17's on about an hour later just outside Glasgow heading east.

I didn't get much detail as they were on the opposite carriageway and, well, I was on a bus. :oops: :pale:

Ooh,also saw my first new RR Phantom-what a behemoth of a car-and my first Bentley continental GT as well as a couple of Merc SLK's and I'm sure there was an SLR too.

I really need to get off this island more.......... :roll: :oops: :oops:

saw 2 in john roberts in llay this morning when i dropped the van off for its service, a dark possibly black g60 with rm's up on the ramps and a purple vr6 M660*** i think.

Black or dark blue VR in the multistorey carpark in Harrogate on 30th Dec. Had a set of 9x16" deep dish borbets on it.

Jay

I'd guess that would be NJA666?, user name not reg.[/quote:0b459]

WOOHOO - Been spotted!

That was indeed me....

Black or dark blue VR in the multistorey carpark in Harrogate on 30th Dec. Had a set of 9x16" deep dish borbets on it.

Jay

Yes Jay, that was indeed me. Sorry about the late post, been away for a while.

Can't say I remember seeing your motor about!?!?

spotted today a dark grey J-reg heading the other way in Farnborough... couldnt see what flavour of rado it was, tho it was rather dirty... tut tut...!!!

spotted last night silver vr6 N-reg standard height on Borbet C look-a-likeys parked outside some flats on Alexandra Road in Farnborough (again)....

theres loads of C's round here.....!!! Farnborough is the Corrado Spotting capital of Britian!!! :)

keep seeing a Mystic Blue Storm, on my way to work on the M60 near stockport, and turns off at the bredbury junction- anyone here?