Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive January 06]

2 Spotted in one day!! :shock:

Dark blue 16v passed me on the A4232 (Ely link road), you flashed your rear lights as you passed, and a dark blue/black G60 parked up in the Cardiff bay retail park outside JJB sports....

Anyone??

Followed a white VR on an L plate going down Glastonbury high street on sat afternoon. Got the thumbs up! :thumbleft:

typical the only time i have gone to Sotton without my corrado and i saw three.

about 1pm a green vr6 being followed by another darker vr6 coming out of sotton heading up to the m27

3.30pm in sotton centre an aqua blue g60

about 1pm a green vr6 being followed by another darker vr6 coming out of sotton heading up to the m27

i was spotted!!! :shock: the dark VR was me i think... on my way to get the car washed (that way it'll get described as black rather than 'darker' next time :wink:)

i also spotted the green vr6 about 1pm... and a lowered de-badged C JxxxCYL in the East Street multi-storey at about 3.15pm...

Could've been me?? I took the VR out at around 1ish for it's first run of 2006 on saturday, boy did it need it!!! Was on the way to pick up the girfriends polo..

Started a new job before Xmas and this is the first time I've seen a C on my new route up the A14, I was going my normal leisurely speed :twisted: at 7.30 past the lorries and spotted a lovely, violet, 'M' plate VR6 that pulled up behind and followed for a bit.

Gave me a wave as I turned off at J2. :thumbleft:

So.... Hello! Nice car, really liked the colour.

Cheers,

Nick

Bit late now but..... M85* VSL Dark Blue in Trafford centre upper carpark on Friday at about 1 pm

Red J plate valver (I think) going into the staff carpark under Huddersfield Council offices/Jobcentre. If your on here then that was me looking over the top of the wall :lol:

M reged dark blue Corrado in Guildford this morning around 7.45 am- heading south down worplesdon rd towards A3- I was in my mk2 GTI as you flashed past

Edinburgh - Nr Dalkieth Tesco on the hill. Blue C spotted on side of road :( xxx DUB i think. RAC van with ya.... I flashed.

Red Carrado driving up the hill past the old laundry in Westcliff-on-Sea at about 8am this morning. Looked stock but in good condition for a J reg (I think)

M56*BAV

Tidy Black Corrado VR6 on Mansfield Road, Sutton In Ashfield near the hospital, was in my polo :cry: though so did not wave

Red Carrado driving up the hill past the old laundry in Westcliff-on-Sea at about 8am this morning. Looked stock but in good condition for a J reg (I think)

A whatnow?! :lol:

Had a blast down the A555 this morning at 8:15 with a Green G60 J-Plate.

Anyone on here...

That was me, I came up behind you at Cheadle Hulme Sainsburys and had to weave through the lanes a little to catch you up....I thought I recognised the pictures from the forum website....although the door looked a little different.. :lol:

Do you go that way a lot, thats my way to work but I was a bit late today....... :evil:

Also....were you giving it 100% up the slip road.....I would of expected to be made to feel much slower than that.... :oops:

Dan

Yayyyy!!! Finally I have seen someone off the forum out on the road!

Yeah the door was "modified" by one of my neighbours (its going into the bodyshop to be repaired on Friday).

I drive that way to work in the C every day, have never spotted you before, but I guess if you were a bit late thats why!

I opened her up a bit up the slip road and nearly ran into the back of you ;)

Then opened it up again as I went past. :) but the speed got a bit high a bit quick. :)

You were two up though eh! ;)

Jay

awww I am jealous.

Moving nearer Didsbury soon Jay, so may see you about.

Don't embarass me too much!

You were two up though eh!

Thats the reason I was late, I was giving one of the lads a lift. He'd never been in the car before and wasn't too interested in my Corrado Racing......I think it might be the last time he accepts a lift... :lol:

Anyway the car looked great, I will keep my eyes peeled if I ever oversleep.... :lol:

Didn't think he looked too impressed

You waved but he just frowned. LOL

He's my HGV driver so its his job to drive around all day.....

I think young hoodlums racing around in their souped up motors while he's trying to work is one of the things that pisses him off the most :lol: