Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive January 06]

I have a friend in Wadebridge who has a green supe-charge all standard except wheels,

G60? I live in Wadebridge, not seen that one about.

Two today.

Blue jobbie two cars ahead of me on the Hogs Back after Farnham. Jus about to be passed by a ferrari 430.

Then in Cranleigh a Blackberry VR M... WFB, I didn't wave as was in my aunts Citroen BX.

surfer.vr6.....saw you driving down Sticklepath Hill yesterday at approx. 4pm.

The white L'reg you saw a week ago belongs to a lad from SM ...but he doesn't come in here .....he said hi though

right then folks 2 Corrado's in one day,

first vr6? dark colour near penarth about 4pm on saturday,

other on h reg near pontcanna parked up in a street (1am) so gather they live near by.

nice black n reg C today on the A27 heading towards lancing, then shoreham. not sure what it was - no badges.

2 lovely laydeees and a fella inside. smiles and waves all round!

Saw a red Micra packed with people... smiling and taking pics as I was on the way back g-werks yesterday. Could be somebody on here, or just an admirer :roll:

Saw a Black Corrado today in Enfield Town with the number plate starting with M270. It had clear back lights. Anyone from the forum?

Mornin - saw a white J plate yesterday, parked up outside a house on the A149 just outside Cromer (Roughton side) just before the bridge - anyone here?

Saw a blue C today. Think it was a valver. In Shepton Mallet, never seen any in shepton so i gave a little wave, but it wasnt returned... :(

Nicedice, cheers thats my squib!

Badges fell off to hide the fact its a wee 16 valver. :)

2 in Bristol over the weekend. Red one in a car park in Bedminster on Sat, Blue (Nice paint but no rear bumper) one outside Hope and Anchor Sun pm.

dragon green c near south port L reg nice phat wave from both parties yesterday.

love it

wes

Right, bit of a long shot, this one:

I've passed a Corrado in Butleigh Wotton in Somerset several times now at about 5.50pm.

Thing is, it's been dark, so i got no info on what it is, i can only recognise it cos it's always got it's front fogs on.

I know the info is about as usefull as a condom machine in the Vattican, but someone out there must own it!

SAW,nice car geezer,seen it coming from Glasgow and going back.Should probably have guessed it was a valver from the reg(don't think they made VRs in Gs did they?)

Also saw a silver rado in Edinburgh further up the road but was dark by then so no details.

I see this C every Saturday morning parked up in Watford, just off Tolpits Lane. Silver valver, with a roof spoiler (like the ones on the GB recently)