Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive January 06]

purple....emmm..... corrado (:lol:) probs a VR heading out of newcastle over the Redheugh Bridge. I gave a wave and got one back, looked quite low and had 17" i think.

:-)

saw a green one at the tescoes rounderbout in shoreham and then saw a dark one near slinfold - any takers lool

could well be me... dragon green 2.016v.. low.... l reg.. 17" wheels... half asleep driver... :D

Saw a debadged & colourcoded grilled pearlescent green C driving toward wadebridge on the A39 thursday afternoon.

Saw two red valvers in Pompey last night - flash red K-plate valver parked opposite the Reg, then a tornado red G-plate just round the corner... Any takers?

pompey_rados.jpg

Funniest thing was a half-cut scarlett running down the road, camera-phone in hand, shouting "Rados!" :lol:

Saw two red valvers in Pompey last night - flash red K-plate valver parked opposite the Reg, then a tornado red G-plate just round the corner... Any takers?

pompey_rados.jpg

Funniest thing was a half-cut scarlett running down the road, camera-phone in hand, shouting "Rados!" :lol:

why can i picture that so clearly :lol: bless

:lol:

i never see any when im out in mine but guaranteed my other half will see loads in his or we will see them when we are in his car! not fair! :lol:

saw a green one at the tescoes rounderbout in shoreham and then saw a dark one near slinfold - any takers lool

could well be me... dragon green 2.016v.. low.... l reg.. 17" wheels... half asleep driver... :D

do you have blond hair? or could your muses been driving her ? - first reply in west sussex for 5 months lol :shock: yay

ps:first post!!! :)

just saw another black C in worthing. not sure what type - its still dark!

i waved. he flashed, but i'm not sure if he was flashing to say hello or flashing to say 'you are a t*t for overtaking in town'! ;)

anyway, morning fellow C driver :)

pompey_rados.jpg

Pretty sure I saw the G plate valver on the A32 Farehan to Gopsort road last week.

Whats going on? I spend the first 3 months of Vr6 ownership not seeing another C in my town (Lancaster), then I see 3 in the space of 2 days!

Blue 16v parked on westbourne rd on Sat, another blue valver (poss same one) yesterday driven by a lady on westbourne rd, and I think a dark green valver driving past my house (corner of aysgarth rd) yesterday too.

crazy...

Green J plate 16valver with de badged grille and colour coded number plate plinthe on the redruth to chasewater road cornwall parked up about 3ish today and 10 mins later a lovely private plate black VR at the pool roundabout. Got a flash and a wave !!! :D

timg60, I see your G60 practically everyday!!

Your missus parks it by the Thai resturaunt. Tis a nice beast :D

timg60, I see your G60 practically everyday!!

Your missus parks it by the Thai resturaunt. Tis a nice beast :D

Yes I know it is up there nearly every day.

I dont get to drive her anymore and it really is starting to get on my wick. Unfortunally what is hers is hers and what is mine is hers. :lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence on her but I think I am the same as any C owner . Never satisfied and seeing all the things on a long list of to dos when I have a, the time and b, the money. :cry:

Are you working in Newquay now or just there alot? :D

Sorry Walesy forgot to mention there is a C in this weeks West Briton for sale locally!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am trying to infuence your corrado habit in anyway :lol:

Oooooooh...is there? i'll try and pick it up when i'm out.

I'm in Newquay most days cos it's the closest town to me, and cos I like the surfer chicks everywhere :norty: ..I've been applying for loads of jobs all around, so i'll have to wait and see!

(( incidently, let me know if you here of any jobs going! :wink: ))

Tis cornwall in the winter, And jobs are not to easy to come by but methinks Newquay is def your best bet being the busiest place around. Plus is only a few weeks to half term and for some unknown reason the brits love it down here even when its Baltic :roll:

On the car front I am hearing that one of the boys at RK Engineering is selling his valver (white) with NOS at the mo for not too many pennies. They are based in St Agnes on 01872 553839. Worth the trip down just to see one of the boys G60 in the flesh tis truly a beast and last word was a 16vG60 with FMIC was going in!!

Tis cornwall in the winter, And jobs are not to easy to come by but methinks Newquay is def your best bet being the busiest place around.

Yeah, we'll see, i'm not being picky so hopefully something we arrive. :D

I'll have a search around on here for RK Engineering...cheers.

I've seen that valver (not been in it) looks ok, think he's had it on the track a few times actually.