Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive January 06]

spotted a Green C down Goldsmith Avenue about 1:30 saturday afternoon, i as on foot heading towards fratton park, so didnt think flashing or waving was too appropriate!

Saw two VR's yesterday.

1 black one parked up near St James Mill Road, Northampton

1 red one, N reg, going into Riverside Retail Park.

Both spottings yesterday afternoon

Black or dark blue VR in the multistorey carpark in Harrogate on 30th Dec. Had a set of 9x16" deep dish borbets on it.

Jay

I'd guess that would be NJA666?, user name not reg.

(Fairly dirty) White N REG VR6 driving through The Platt in Wadebridge town centre about 20 minutes ago, 4.10. Was riding on 17's and desperately needed lowering!

spotted a silver 16v on a private plate in wilmslow yesterday

also a blue vr in didbury the other day!

Hello!

spotted a Green C down Goldsmith Avenue about 1:30 saturday afternoon, i as on foot heading towards fratton park, so didnt think flashing or waving was too appropriate!

I would say that it might have been me, but I had been drinking heavily Friday night and so went everywhere on foot on Saturday as still felt that I was under the influence of alcohol! So unless someone took my motor for a joy ride it wasn't me! Plus you'd probably have recognised it as mine if it had been.

I would say that it might have been me, but I had been drinking heavily Friday night and so went everywhere on foot on Saturday as still felt that I was under the influence of alcohol! So unless someone took my motor for a joy ride it wasn't me! Plus you'd probably have recognised it as mine if it had been.

thought it could of been you, but the registration was different (cant remeber what it was, but wasnt yours!)

Spotted a corrado behind me going into loughborough today, down the A6, followed me a few cars behind right close to my work. By the looks, it had been resprayed and sitting on large rims.

Lovely dark blue storm at top of Sutton one way system. Today at about 4pm. Reg something like n222 guy?!

Didn't get a good look, as it came past me as I was walking out of work, but looked very tidy

Lovely dark blue storm at top of Sutton one way system. Today at about 4pm. Reg something like n222 guy?!

Didn't get a good look, as it came past me as I was walking out of work, but looked very tidy

That'll be Guy Hartley's supercharged storm :)

spotted a purple corrado 16v at lunch abt 2pm driving out of newport pagnell G600 TD* running 17" rims & boxer type backbox.. certainly had you staring as I came up behind you & went past lol

Saw a dark blue (midnight?) driving past the Halfway house on the A39 heading towards Newquay/Truro @ 3.30. Didn't get any other details as we were travelling in oposite directions! I was driving a *cough* yellow pug 205 and I stuck my thumb up. :)

Spotted an Ice Grey Violet Rad (I think, it was dirty - like mine) coming up behing me on the motorway going towards Glasgow airport. Rolled my window down as he passed and gave him a wee nod. Pulled in behind him and followed till he pulled off at the airport and gave me a wave. Any takers?

First spot of the noo year.

Black K plate vr exchanged waves and streched the legs a bit on the blackwater relief road. Your right brake light was out.

and going the other way a blue one!!! just after the Aldershot junction.