Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive January 06]

saw a green one at the tescoes rounderbout in shoreham and then saw a dark one near slinfold - any takers lool

could well be me... dragon green 2.016v.. low.... l reg.. 17" wheels... half asleep driver... :D

do you have blond hair? or could your muses been driving her ? - first reply in west sussex for 5 months lol :shock: yay

ps:first post!!! :)

nope i dont have blonde hair.. lol.. possibly wasnt me then!

i'm loving the 'rado ownership thang.. had a few mk2 golfs b4 and a money-pit no-expense spared caddy and although there was a bit of waving etc there was nothing like the frantic jumping about and flashing of lights that i witnessed from another corrado locally (dark.. blue or black.. a bloke and a bird in it... didnt really notice too many details... lol.. ) coming along hove seafront on sunday! :lol:

last fri (13th) black N reg C on Reading Road in Farnborough as i was driving home at 4.50-ish... i flashed but think it was too late and you didnt see....

sun morning in B&Q car park in Farnborough, dragon green VR, pulled out and sat right behind me but fellow girlie driver some how seemed to miss my bright red rado and us flashing lights, waving etc.... nice c tho... :)

Coventry - on that last misserable Saterday, saw dark C on edge of Cov, not far from A46 southbound, pulling out of some ind-est. He gave a nod but dad was wittering on about somthing, my mind was lese where. He followed as far as the A46 roundabout - guess he went into Cov center.

my mum keeps seeing a burgundy L plate 16v in Bailey Avenune in portchester (she only said coz she thought it was mine!!)

Apparently my missus thought she saw me behind her in Kenilworth - she waved, but it turned out to be some random :lol:

J106, a red valver (I think) driving up Water Lane in Leeds yesterday, and an N reg Dark Coloured VR heading out of York this afternoon on Monton Road about 4.30 as I was coming back from filling up with chip fat.

Saw a dark (blue/black) rado this morning at about 10, N431 OUU - driving past Sacred Heart School in Raynes Park off the A3.

And then another one, this time was a completely standard green VR6, L953 EKL. I saw the owner getting out but she gave me some weird looks as if to say "what are you staring at!?" so didnt say anything. This was at the bottom of St. Marks Hill, outside Surbiton train station at about 1.

Either of those anyone on here?

Seen 2 on my travels.

Red L710 *** Near Ipswich, had a 911 turbo behind it @ 5.30ish yesterday (tuesday).

Classic Green (I think) C today (Wednesday) on the M3 today heading on to M25, didn't catch anything else as I was heading the other way, possibly this one..

Green C. J666 DEY on the M3 heading up to London.

There is currently a metallic red 16 valver (k-reg) parked in the Oxford Science Park. Anyone here - looks totally original and in very nice condition.

Saw a red C turning onto New Hall Lane in Preston yesterday morning at 7:30, M *** ABV nice plate ;)

Also a white G plate valver in Garstang today at 4pm.

Blue VR6 Going like the clappers down Pleasley Bypass near mansfield about 8:30am this morning :twisted:

K82*EEC

In my chip fat burning MK1 caddy diesel :oops: at the time

Seen another couple of rados recently. First one was a blue one which i think ive seen before and put on here but im not sure. Plate was K626 KBX, definitely NOT standard 8). This was on thursday at about 3pm outside the Rotunda in kingston.

The other one was one i haven't seen before, another blue one. This time it was going round Shannon's corner roundabout friday morning at about 9am-ish. Number plate was K779 YKP, looked like it was on some 17" BBS 8)

Anyone on here??

Ibs

I actually saw not one but two corrados!!!!

First was a blue rado on the m23 up by pease pottage earlier today (think u went straight on past the pease pottage turn off)....had a fella and a lass in it...we exchanged waves :)

Second was another blue rado on the m23....we exchanged smiles...think u went off towards heathrow ... i went off towards dartford

:)

saw a nice green one near morrisons at bramleya couple of weeks back,had sony stickers on the rear quarter windows looked right tidy!

saw 2 L plate burgundy 16v's today at the marriot traffic lights about 40 mins apart, one heading towards portsmouth and one heading away! both gave waves!

Hi Guys

A lad at work has a purple VR6 lovely car all standard.I have seen a black 16v in newquay blacked out windows clear lights. I have a friend in Wadebridge who has a green supe-charge all standard except wheels, I saw a black VR6 in exeter the guy saluted me.....very nice looking car.