Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

seen a couple of new corrados in the north east, saw a n reg valver (possibly black) on kells lane in low fell. looked well tidy. just saw a silver c on the tyne bridge (monday 27th feb) looked like it had bbs wheels on from a distance but guessing so poss a g60?

Sat 25th, in Warwick to Kenilworth. a VR6 with M8** plate, light purple, standard wheels. Going past Saxon mill upto Leek Wooton; eased past him and gave a smile & nod; but he was fully focused on the road. He followed me all the way into a blocked-off road; so he either lives there or followed me to a point. Nice to know there is one local. :)

Saw his car again a few hours later behind Blockbusters at top of Kenil'.

Today (Mon 27), Green standard but clean-and-tidy looking valver "XOI ****", A6 Barrow/Quorn to Belgrave - I flashed to let you out and waved but got no response... Your right foot got heavier when I passed you though :twisted:

Friday night, a dark green VR parked facing down Cockburn street in Edinburgh and a red C pulling out of a side road onto Corstorphine road at around ten this morning-think it either had an N.Irish plate or a private one something like 1074 and some letters or something.

Blown - i think i have seen that green fella on Cockburn street a couple of times before. Dont recall any responce off here tho..

2 on the A3 this morning, 1 near Bedhampton/Waterlooville and one near Petersfield a few mins later. Both Dark ish.

2 on the A3 this morning, 1 near Bedhampton/Waterlooville and one near Petersfield a few mins later. Both Dark ish.
May have been me!! What time?

There used to be a couple, VR6 mauve & green 16v parked down Penarth marina but think the former was being sold a few months ago on Autotrader (tut tut)! :lol:

these can now be found in landough.

one has been sold the green 16v has had its vr6 lump removed,is having a 2k rollcage fitted and then going for a full respray then a tt engine conversion.

There used to be a couple, VR6 mauve & green 16v parked down Penarth marina but think the former was being sold a few months ago on Autotrader (tut tut)! :lol:

one has been sold the green 16v has had its vr6 lump removed,is having a 2k rollcage fitted and then going for a full respray then a tt engine conversion.

Is that the one that's low as feck?...I thought that was a g60

Sat 25th, in Warwick to Kenilworth. a VR6 with M8** plate, light purple, standard wheels. Going past Saxon mill upto Leek Wooton; eased past him and gave a smile & nod; but he was fully focused on the road. He followed me all the way into a blocked-off road; so he either lives there or followed me to a point. Nice to know there is one local. :)

Saw his car again a few hours later behind Blockbusters at top of Kenil'.

Must admit, it's nice to know of local C's......although i don't think i've spotted you as yet. Working up on tachbrook park.....if you see a red valver with 17"s and slammed, chances are it's me.

Is that the one that's low as feck?...I thought that was a g60

probably its down about 100mm, scrubs all over the shop........

....just how it should be. :D

0730/0745 ish...Saw another dark one this morning, same area, 0815 ish

Probably me then on the first time. On the way to work :( Were you in your C?

Probably me then on the first time. On the way to work :( Were you in your C?[/quote:39d46]

Yeah , Strom Grey VR6 waved but it was a bit late, will look out for you.

1 could of been me if tiwas about 7:30 around waterlooville! saw a dark C heading South, didnt have time to flash/wave!

1 could of been me if tiwas about 7:30 around waterlooville! saw a dark C heading South, didnt have time to flash/wave!

Portsmouth home of the Corrado :!: Corrado spotting capital of the country it appears.