Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive February 06]

Mistrall - Most likely me, BP Garage Seafront, original spec (except for lupo wipers, hey I have to drive 40 Miles to work) black VR6 N reg. No Leathers tho spoke about you putting in a vr6 lump in your valver - as an original affiicianado I'd say no! but that's just me

3rd C, 2 previous 16V

good man - still tempted by the vr idea lol

spotted mr campbell in his 20vt on a48 near ely fire station earlier 8) .dont know what other drivers thought of my blaring horn and lights in the middle of traffic though. :D

Shell petrol station in South London at 7.55 this morning. Silver Corrado.

You were broadcast live on BBC1 during a discussion about petrol prices!!!

You may have spotted Quentin Wilson being interviewed.

Yes I saw this as well, also a Burgandy Rado on the way to work this morning going past the Swallow Hotel near Jesmond coastal bound. De-badged grille.

Green Storm just now leaving Wokingham onto a329,

m *** FUG,, Nice big shiny rims.

Thought that was going to be me then.

One day i will get spotted

In Ipswich (Corrado spotting capital of the UK?) Tuesday lunchtime - near the train station - double VR hit - first a Corrado M***HNS .... closely followed by a Golf VR6 (maybe highline???) N111VRG :-) Made my day.

Spotted a corrado behind me going into loughborough today, down the A6, followed me a few cars behind right close to my work. By the looks, it had been resprayed and sitting on large rims.
Resprayed what colour? Could have been me (if you are mistaken :wink: ) cos I now live in Loughborough but can't be sure - I've been to bed since then.

Went past NickVR6 (i am sure it was you) at about 8:30pm this morning on the M40. I was heading towards oxford (stealth) where I saw another 4 rado's, but i am not sure that counts.

GF spotted a red C in the bodyshop opposite ABC tyres in Wootton Bassett this morning. She failed to note reg, model etc but apparently "it was VERY SHINEY!" :lol: Anyone on here?

M reg corrado on the M23 heading towards Gatwick... late abt midnight Fri 10th

so we didnt wave if you are on here it was dark and we were going a bit fast

Spotted silver (possibly than nice alpha colour) going down the A35 near Dorchester today.

Gave a flash ,he waved back, and i was even in my golf!! :thumbleft:

Must have been Rugby Corrado day yeaterday (Sat 4th):

Blue G60 in front of me at about 8:15 on dunchurch road

Blue VR6 came into sainsbury's and was talking to the guy behind the counter (thats me) about C's

Black G60 with what looks like inpro rear lights - seen this one alot in brownsover

Also a very nice dragon green C with cream lether, I think it was a VR6

Four in one day - can't be bad

Any one on here?

Walked past a K reg silver valver as it pulled out of the car park at Watergate Bay today. Complete with surfboard. Car looked like it was in pretty good coindition. :)

Walked past a K reg silver valver as it pulled out of the car park at Watergate Bay today. Complete with surfboard. Car looked like it was in pretty good coindition. :)

saw a storm today (sun) in the nec birmingham M>>>puj?? Thought could be on here as its a storm. Then a dark one going northbound on the m49 near monmouth and another dark one going eastbound on the m4 (both on the other side of the road so only a quick glance)

northbound on the M1 today at about 2.30pm,

grey M reg VR6 with m3 in-pro's and some nice wide split rims......... followed you for quite some distance past J20 area nearly all the way to sheffield!

gave you a wave and flash of the indicators and you waved back...... 8)

anyone?

Over the course of the weekend, I have seen:

G***PGK - Red 16v on G60 rims. It used to be my mate James's C, but its now owned by someone else. Saw it behind the Pennywhistle on Friday night, on the A43 at Weston Favell Saturday at 1:20 and outside the Soundhaus on Saturday night, next to what looked like a green 2.0 16v (it was dark!)

Today I saw an M reg VR6 go through the Arc carwash by Ikea in Bletchley, the car looked very nice but it was dark so colour not really known. It was a dark colour though.

northbound on the M1 today at about 2.30pm,

grey M reg VR6 with m3 in-pro's and some nice wide split rims......... followed you for quite some distance past J20 area nearly all the way to sheffield!

gave you a wave and flash of the indicators and you waved back...... 8)

anyone?

Yayyy!!! That was me :D

Lost you in the traffic jam, or did you turn off before then, hard to concentrate with my sister yabbering in my ear;

"You didn't just flash that red Corrado did you?!" :roll: