Sign in to follow this  
pip

not been on for ages

not been on for ages :oops:

been busy getting my 66 ready for this new 2006 dubbin season heres latest of her now

i know i should be putting my corrado daily up but not been able to do to much on her yet cos of redesigning my 66 :roll: but some of you might like the pics :wink:

my 1966 R/H/Drive 13 Window Deluxe!!

661c9640.jpg

5.jpg

Now with the sponsors logo ie who gave me a grand to paint the bottom in rainbow fleck and black!

2.jpg

DSCF1254.jpg

just relised the pic of my badgeless corrado needs updating as it has one now :wink:

So ave i missed owt? went to the 'Big Devon Meet' @ exeter where i saw a bloody good turnout of corrado's but of course i was in the split,so could'nt really go and chat much,but there was a few lovely corra's there!

noticed 3 floating round newquay now aswell,so give me a shout if you on here :wink:

Oi!...I shouted at you! :wink:

That looks like Fistral beach in Newquay behind the van to me 8) ..Do Skinners give you free beer too? :lol: ( I hear the owners of the brewery's son is a pro surfer? )

Keep an eye on This thread for info on the next Cornish meet, we had one last Sunday at the Jamaica Inn, I should have thought to invite you!

I'll try and pop in some time, I go past your house almost daily! I'd love a good gander at your camper!.

just worked my way up doing my dubs up etc,been dubbin on the aircooled scene for years,used to run a big Dub club in the midlands called

'Natural Born Dubbers' and also ran a dub show called 'Run 2 The Hills' ive now handed it over to another midlands club! i help @ bvf and vanfest plus help ssvc out aswell,so my dosh goes on petrol going to the shows,just had loads of dubs,done em up then swapped and changed etc to where i an now :wink:

wish i could afford to do the raddo up now,but its show season so budget goes on them,but im starting to see what i can afford for her as she's a great daily :wink:

Oi!...I shouted at you! :wink:

That looks like Fistral beach in Newquay behind the van to me 8) ..Do Skinners give you free beer too? :lol: ( I hear the owners of the brewery's son is a pro surfer? )

Keep an eye on This thread for info on the next Cornish meet, we had one last Sunday at the Jamaica Inn, I should have thought to invite you!

I'll try and pop in some time, I go past your house almost daily! I'd love a good gander at your camper!.

couldnt have made it as i organised a aircooled meet @ route38 diner nr saltash for the first time for all the southwest aircooled owners etc heres a link: http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread ... ge=1&pp=10 ,but definate keep me posted on next ones as ill definate be up for it :wink:

Where did you have it painted pip? ..I could do with a decent bodyshop around here!

Also, if you don't mind me asking , who does your mechanical work for you?

Nice Splitty pip. Are you bringing it to Stanford Hall?

I have always wanted a split too.

If you have 26 grand, YES TWENTY SIX GRAND!!! lying about, check this beauty out!

(Thicko here, doesn't know how to change the link so its not so long and just says a word of your choice. can someone teach me this simple skill sometime please?)

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=246286

[/b]

I've seen them for over 30 grand at different shows , if they're in top condition, with a decent engine then they command alot of money.

Sweet bus PIP! Think Iv seen that around! We gonna be seeing u on the next Cornwall meet?

yep looking good :wink: trying to start tricking the raddo up a bit,but moneys tight,so might still be stock by meet but will be there and dead looking forward to meeting everyone :wink:

Where did you have it painted pip? ..I could do with a decent bodyshop around here!

Also, if you don't mind me asking , who does your mechanical work for you?

the lads who done the paint are local ie in between porth and watergate :wink: and they are the dogs gooners,all the modded cars you see round kernow they do,but also they love dubs so will look after it and they can do any custom paint and effect you want and i mean that,they aint got a pretty workshop and drive round in porsches there just 2 brothers that love doing what they do :wink:

If you have a budget of £300 upto £2k whatever youve got they will try to paint your motor for it where as most have a basic set rate they go on your budget,so there busy and have always got work :wink:

was there last night saying hi @ 11pm as they were doing a modded pug in marbling with the owner there helping,thats what i like aswell,they wont do nowt till its confirmed with you and if you want to be there and watch you can and youll be welcomed :wink:

as i say they aint posh,but there good,quality @ a price you can afford!

If anyone wants to chat to them there number is: 07814 029304 ask for Lee or Antony as lee buggers off around the world in 2 weeks time so things left to 'ant' :wink: tell them pip with the split put you onto them :wink:

Mechanics on my bus i do myself,cant weld never learnt even though i have a welder :oops: so if i need it i go to my mate shaggy @ newquay Dubstop: 07811 002952 local ie only pentire,more aircooled but wont attempt a job if his never done it so honest guy!

if he cant do then i get my mate 'Lee' @ Mountwise garage nr football ground: 01637 871293, proper garage if you know what i mean,but welding he is bloody great,one of my old busses my 72 bay he completely built the front chassis and mounting threads for the beam to attach to as you cannot buy new,in the whole of the u.k i was quoted £1000 upwards and thats to me that knows quite a few places :wink: as its a job thats so difficult cos the metal has to be made and then precise welding for straightness and strenth because front axle has to attach to it! his good,takes his time and is another one where he wont touch unless told to!

Not posh but affordable,knows how to do everything,but does get busy!

Mostly try and do things myself,but sometimes you need help or proper people and local so this fellas have done me proud :wink:

Nice Splitty pip. Are you bringing it to Stanford Hall?

I have always wanted a split too.

If you have 26 grand, YES TWENTY SIX GRAND!!! lying about, check this beauty out!

(Thicko here, doesn't know how to change the link so its not so long and just says a word of your choice. can someone teach me this simple skill sometime please?)

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=246286

[/b]

yep ill be @ stanford hall one of the best shows on the u.k circuit :wink: also ill be @ big bang @ pod down the road and ssvc victoria farm so yep the hall is a busy w/end for me,pm me more nearer the time and we could meet @ the hall :wink:

someone wanted some more pics before i did her :wink:

sasball.jpg

Brighton003.jpg

last day before new look!

DSCF0953.jpg

in paintshop getting stripped!

2.jpg

black on and first coat of 'Rainbow Fleck'!

split1.gif

finished paint!

from a bit far away!

DSCF1253.jpg

up close in sunlight ;D

DSCF1254.jpg

then from afar! and before i put the safari front windows in!

DSCF1249.gif

then as youve seen on other pics,shis subbtle but has the bling if needed :D

forgot to put the back on :roll:

31.jpg

right better not put any more pics up as its a corrado forum and ill get shouted @ :roll: :wink:

but if you also want to have a play and design your own bus,click this and enjoy yourselves,just go on menus and play :wink: its great :wink:

http://www.busselecta.com/bus/

Intruiged by the bodyshop near Watergate, will they do paintless dent removal as well d'ya know pip?

Intruiged by the bodyshop near Watergate, will they do paintless dent removal as well d'ya know pip?

not sure on that one :?: give 'lee' a bell on: 07814 029304 and if he cant he prob will know someone local who does as there pretty into it :wink:

his o.k to ring etc,one of the lads and very helpfull :wink: