Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Paint Dilemma

Right as some of you guys know ive been wanting another rado,,, cant basically find one with the kind of spec i want so i have decided to freshen up my rado with a respray, now i can decide what colour i should choose... have been thinking abt something subtle like a vauxhall omega type really dark graphite grey colour or even like a aubergine tint to the black,,, but have also been thinking abt something loud very LOUD. Something like a Múrciélago Lime :roll:

been talking to my bodyshop man and can get it booked in for 18/04 so it will be happening quite quick and should be done for May...

wat ya guys think

rado.jpg

Something like a Múrciélago Lime ...... No No No :pukeright:

A nice dark colour like Gunmetal grey would look good, but i only think a C looks good in bright original colours!!!

Can't understand why you want a respray in the first place, looks stunning as it is :)

Agreed, it looks sweet as it is.

It looked like you already had the car re-sprayed when I saw it at Ultimate.

Madness :shock:

I've not seen your car in the flesh mate, but if it's as good as it looks then you'd be mad to paint her!

its gotta be lime with cow print seats mate its the only way!

Definitely. I'll get you some nice pink fluffy dice and a Club Lupo membership to go with it :lol:

Keep it black/graphite mate - it looks sweeeeet 8)

Mate, your crazy.

Unless the bodyshop is sh!t hot, the finish isn't gonna be better than yours is now. If you're looking at spending that kinda cash, i'd be looking at getting the engine bay gleaming.

paint it? well why not, another chance to add your own individual touch to the car.

personally i'm loving pastely greys and browns like toffeerado's and that chap with the TT grey valver (whos username I forget). They suit the C well IMO.

I spotted a really nice colour on a smart the other day which is along simular lines, its alot greyer in real life, like TT grey with a hint of greeny blue.

i would say leave it as is, theres no need for a car to have an attention seeking paint job when everyone looks at it anyway.

your car is the reason my mates havent stopped going on at me about lowering mine since they saw it at ultimate, and its the reason i will be ordering a set of coilies from g-werks as soon as i get paid.

at the most a subtle tint or very fine metal fleck to the laquer might work, not too loud but just eye catching.

TT Grey... is it Atlas Grey? the real pastel, moody type... im well into that colour actually but it could just look really poor... i hate browns i think theyre just poo and overrated in this euro scene...

also been thinking of something like lee's car but with a very subtle purple or blue tint... im not too sure now thanks guys :lol:

TT Grey... is it Atlas Grey? the real pastel, moody type...

i think theres a few shades, but yeah one of thems Atlas. seen another smart forfour in the 'colbolt blue' i suggested before, wish i could get a decent pic of the colour, it'd look well nice with a tan leather interiour...mmmm

VW Phaeton Nocturne aubergine....sooooo subtle

Looks very similar to the Aubergine colour available on the C ;)

Furk'z from seeing you car at a couple of shows, have to say i think it is one of the cleanest rados out there, does it really need a respray?!

but if you do have to, Royal Metallic Blue...