Sign in to follow this  
gradeAfailure

Sophie - gradeAfailure's VR

That's a bit pony mate :(

Don't let it get you down too much though matey, it's not like you're running on steelies or Halfords wheels - and the right set will come along sooner or later :thumbleft:

thats facked up mate... I'd be getting a flight over to the seller & break his fackin leggs!!!

surely people cant get away with not metioning a vital peice of info! 5x100 & 5x112 has a big difference!!

only way forward is plates Dave... or stick em back on bay & spilt yr RS's & run a bigger dish like I mentioned before..

Goodluck mate..

Well, the RS have already been promised to the seller so I'm not going to back out on that as it wouldn't be fair to him...

Thanks to peanut, I may have a set of TT Comps on the way for the time being... :)

Cheers for all the comments though guys!

hee hee hee... can't wait til these arrive (please god let them fit..... ) don't think these have ever been done on a rado before.... :)

Well, due to a certain German being a complete and utter tool, the OZs are not going on. Went to fit them this afternoon (after shelling out £300 on new wheel bolts and tyres) and it turns out they're 5x112 not 5x100.

:mad:

Words cannot convey my feelings right now...

Bummer, I sympathise with you mate..... they were damn tasty rims too.

German Ebayers are total cnuts for that though. That's exactly what some sauerkraut munching turd did to me with my first set of RH ZW1s. I specifically asked what the offset was and whether they'd fit 5x100 and he said yes they would. Lying f'in b'stard. They were cast to 5x112 ET35, so completely useless to me.

oops, never good! also had an issue with those Votex 4-spokes I bought - turns out two of them are 4x100 and two are 5x100! At least in that instance the seller is exchanging two of the wheels and paying for all incurred shipping costs... :)

As for the new wheels, let's just say I'll be needing some 5x130 adaptors... ;)

i know what u bought dave and i think u outbidded me too :lol:

lol!!! u have good taste in wheels mate.... :)