Sign in to follow this  
Purgatori

Blackberry Beauty

Hey,

I'm new to the forum and relatively new to owning a 'Rado, though I've loved them for a good few years. This here's my baby, I bought her in Jan and I've still got the "proud new owner" buzz, especially when I floor it on a nice open piece of motorway ;)

Anyhoo, haven't done anything to her yet, saving up the moolah! But in't she pretty enough anyways??

Thank you both :D She is in v good nick for her age. Needs a bit of tweaking mind... Her ABS light has a habit on coming on despite the brakes working fine... But other than that :)

Hey , that's in Penarth Marina !! :) I used to live around the corner fron there and had to drive my lowered rado over those bloody speed bumps every day :roll:

The car looks nice, welcome to the forum.

Yes it is Penarth, I hated driving over those f**king speedbumps too, luckily I only every had to do it once!!!! Nice Disco Stu btw...

They are the worst speedbumps i've ever come across :mad: :lol:

Is it on coilovers? the rideheight looks nice, they look perfect lowered properly on speedlines in my opinion.

Ok this is where I gotta get my jargon right innit?.... She's got koni (sp?) coilovers. It's not set too sporty at the moment though...

Hey , that's in Penarth Marina !! I used to live around the corner fron there and had to drive my lowered rado over those bloody speed bumps every day

The car looks nice, welcome to the forum

They are the worst speedbumps i've ever come across

Is it on coilovers? the rideheight looks nice, they look perfect lowered properly on speedlines in my opinion.

Check you out Walesy, playin the smooth guy :)

Sweet lookin motor tho, welcome :)

Does look really good - was thinking it looked about the right height so am glad it's due to coilies and not knackered suspension ;)

Welcome C ownership and the forum btw :D

Excellent colour, what do you have planned for it?

Not much to be honest... IMHO Rado's look better when they're not over-worked. I wanna get new wheels, but haven't found the "right" ones yet. Gonna need new discs soon, I wanna replace mine like for like, they're vented (but can't remember off the top of me head which ones exactly). I need a new splitter as mine's scuffed and cracked - WAS NOT ME! ;) And I'd like to recover the seats. They're black cloth but they have a bit of pattern and I'd prefer them plain...

Geez I just wrote an essay... Sorry....

And thanks for all the welcomes and comments to everyone else too. :D

hi welcome...

i have a raddo in the same colour ar urs if u want me to send u some pics for ideas. i'd be more than happy. great colour choice!!!!