Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Corrado 'Osnabruck Edition' Badge...

This is something me and Supercharged have talked about a bit.. as obviously the Corrado wasn't designed in Wolfsburg like the Golf - it was designed and built by Karmann in Osnabruck, and we've always said it would be cool to have some Osnabruck Edition badges / stickers made up as a bit of an alternative and for a bit of fun really...

Have had a go at penning a preliminary design.. whatcha think? The actual Osnabruck 'wheel' logo is obviously Osnabrucks city logo and features on the Karmann badge :D

I'm not sure really.. haven't even thought how actually producing this but perhaps a nice little sticker for the rear window or something about an inch square or sommat - just tucked down the bottom left of the glass or sommat..?

Quality, stop all those bloody wolfsburg monkeys like the one in the VWm this month. (Mind you the writers on the mag are just as bad, captions like 'Wolfsburg style..)

Bit off-topic but why do VW owners have an obsession with 'Wolfsburg Edition'? I don't see older fords going round with 'Dagenham Edition' stickers on them...

I'm not sure really.. haven't even thought how actually producing this but perhaps a nice little sticker for the rear window or something about an inch square or sommat - just tucked down the bottom left of the glass or sommat..?

sounds tastefull enough Jim, , i`d take a few of your hands if you get them produced

Hmm... well I intend to polish up the design a bit but its something to think about I reckon! Need to talk to the sticker man, Phil K! :)

Bit off-topic but why do VW owners have an obsession with 'Wolfsburg Edition'? I don't see older fords going round with 'Dagenham Edition' stickers on them...

LOL

Looks good matey - think the small subtle sticker idea is a damn good one!

Personally, the inside of the wheel reminds me of a steering wheel on a big boat ... the ones with pirates :D

You could try and replace the inner wheel with the Karmann wheel, but it actually looks quite good with the Osnabrück coat of arms :-)

Ahhh, brings back the memories from the days I actually lived and studied in Osnabrück :-)

Tempest

I thought about that Eric but I wonder what the copyright issues would be? At least this way we're just using the logo of the city rather than an actual companies logo.. i'll try it in photoshop at some point but I do quite like it with just the wheel too :)

Hmm... well I intend to polish up the design a bit but its something to think about I reckon! Need to talk to the sticker man, Phil K! :)

You called! Just let me have the final design as and when and I'll get them done in vinyl! Could look very nice on the etched glass look film (same as the forum stickers) 8)

I know a good place that can get them made up as enamel badges if you like, but you'll then be looking at something like £5 a pop...

I know a good place that can get them made up as enamel badges if you like, but you'll then be looking at something like £5 a pop...

......... mmmmmmmm, that would look nice on my anorak :rabiit: :lol: