Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

NickVR6

Thanks to Mr Haywire :D I now have some new rims and some pucker stopping power. Wheels look like they really should have been the factory choice from the off imo, look so chunky but not obvious in photos. Ride quality is better than the 15s, which must be the Wire's choice of tyres.

I've thrown in a pick of my short but sexy RH phase for old time sake :oops: :(

Cheers BC. The Speedlines suit the car absolutely perfectly in the flesh, just fill the arches nicely and look oem but very chunky. Already had 2 people ask me what they were since yest afternoon!

Your right about doing the rounds and there is a little voice at the back of my head talking about shiney bigger wheels even when i bought them. Ideally youd have these and another spangly set, but its not an option financially!

They look rubbish. Sell them ASAP.

...Ooooonly joking! :lol: (well about the rubbish bit anyway!)

They look great as expected as does the rest of the car. Interesting that you think the ride is better then with 15inch speedlines. Some nice pictures Nick. :)

Cheers BC. The Speedlines suit the car absolutely perfectly in the flesh, just fill the arches nicely and look oem but very chunky. Already had 2 people ask me what they were since yest afternoon!

Your right about doing the rounds and there is a little voice at the back of my head talking about shiney bigger wheels even when i bought them. Ideally youd have these and another spangly set, but its not an option financially!

You're worse than OSV - those wheels are fine. Now just leave em on the bloody car!! :)

Jim/Trigg, I didnt say, but i have had another German ebay after a few beers type incident. I blame my problem on GradeAfailure, but i do have 4 bargain shiney things coming from germany again so who knows Trig, you may want to start harrassing me !!

I would hate to loose these though, they are fabtastic

It's the Rainsports that give the ride comfort :-)

Limpet like grip, light weight and quiet/comfy....

I wish they didn't stick out past my arches as they look uber cool next to my compomotives.....but they serve a function rather than looking pretty :-)

i wouldnt say they dont looks pretty, they certainly look fat and aggressive mate!

trying to do a haywire good salesman thread but cant figure out how it works.

thanks very much Kev, i am LOVING my car again now its got all your hand me downs!! :->>

charger next please amigo!!

Kevs got his hand down where and your happy? :D

They look the danglies Nick, and how do those brakes feel compared to the ebc and 280 mm setup?

Jim/Trigg, I didnt say, but i have had another German ebay after a few beers type incident. I blame my problem on GradeAfailure, but i do have 4 bargain shiney things coming from germany again so who knows Trig, you may want to start harrassing me !!

I would hate to loose these though, they are fabtastic

LOL And I thought I was already harrasing you! Time to move on to stage 3 in that case...

GIVE ME THE WHEELS!!!

:lol:

thanks for all the comments guys.

Bristol, its as low as it will go without coilovers, and its save time for chains clutch and head now for the next 5-6 yrs! Especially if I blow it up at the inters! Guarantee ill either stall all blow it to peices.

I blame my problem on GradeAfailure, but i do have 4 bargain shiney things coming from germany again so who knows Trig, you may want to start harrassing me!!

wheels look good mate but the new ones will look a million times better..! cant wait to see the pics of them, you lucky git!!!! :)

When we're all hobbling about in our Zimmer frames and the Corrado is a distant memory, you can be sure these Speedlines will still be doing the rounds on the forum :-)

Speedline Wheels, 1994, FSH, 3,834 careful owners, P/EX welcome.

looking super cool 8)

have you thought about pimpin your wheels out nick!!?($$$) :cowboy: :afro:

Very nice matey! JT and i know where you live though! hope those locking wheel nuts work :lol:

Will organise a beer for fortnights time to admire them if you fancy?

When we're all hobbling about in our Zimmer frames and the Corrado is a distant memory, you can be sure these Speedlines will still be doing the rounds on the forum :-)

Speedline Wheels, 1994, FSH, 3,834 careful owners, P/EX welcome.

PMSL!

Unlikely though because I will not be selling after I get hold of them!!

(feel free to quote me on that in a year or two!)

Might've been asked many times before, but how come the old wheels went?

guessing he needed more clearance for the new brakes, which I 'think' is why kev got rid of them too!

Looking good Nick, OEM with benifits! Still perfer the RH's but then I'm a tart ;)