Sign in to follow this  
rolex

for the love of god!!!----wheel choice

ive been looking for a set of wheels for b1oody ages now an nothing ever seems to come up!(16" an open minded on design) scaning egay every day an the for sale sections is p1ssing me off. thing is, im abit of a tight arse(poor more like it at the mo) so ive only got £500 to spend(including rubber :shock: ) am i looking for a unicorn here or what?!

(sorry,rant over,needed to get that off me chest)

soooo anyhow's, what you waiting for to drop on your doorstep?

soooo anyhow's, what you waiting for to drop on your doorstep?

a grant from the lottery commision would be nice, i applied for a `keep my rado going` grant but i`m still waiting 8)

you shouldnt have too much trouble getting wheels, just got to be in the right place at the right time fella

£500 should be plenty mate.

At least you've got an open mind, i've managed to narrow myself down to one particular set of wheels that seem to be the only ones of that type in the world...

(Yes NickVR6, I am talking about the Speedlines)

:)

there are always bargins about, just got to keep looking, I managed to a electric 911 seats for £65 the other week. Mind you the bloke set the auction up wrong with a finish time of 6am instead of 6pm. But fair play he did not try to wriggle at all.

Keep looking :D

triggermyson :lol: i done that! then thot it'd be easyer with an open mind :lol:

woody :shock:

not really the biggest fan of either - tbh, fat 5-spokes look best, but then that's what everyone's got! so tough to be individual but still find something to suit...

you'll get a nice set of Borbets in a 7.5x16 with tyres for well under £500...

Shame you've a VR as I've a set of 4 stud Borbet Cs for sale that are fresh from the restorers... :roll:

and i have a set of brock b2's sitting in my lounge. 9x16 all round et30 up front and et15 out back. come with dunlop sp9000 195/40/16. need a fe furb and the front 2 tyres are iffy. if you interested drop me a pm.

cheers

ben

thanks for comments an offers, i was hoping to see what you lot thot of black wheels on a silver c? anyway got me eye on a set on the bay, so fingers crossed :)

black wheels on a silver c, me liking that!!! what wheels you watching on the bay mate?

black wheels on a silver c, me liking that!!! what wheels you watching on the bay mate?

well that would be telling, got to win em first then ill keep you posted. :D

ahh ok mate, in that case i shall wish you luck and look forward to some pics when you won them