Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting was it you [Archive April 06]

walesy- pretty sure it has different alloys than those.look like 17" multispokes.

Also tonight my 4th Corrado in 4 days....

M reg purple (or Mullberry as VW call it i think) VR6 lowered on speedlines.very nice clean car. parked up in junct 33 m4 services tonight

If you aint on here yet you should be soon as i left the web address under your wiper blade :)

black raddo spotted near main road tesco's as i was going into st-austall him coming out yesterday while i was in mine,did flash but dont think owner saw me :(

but seeing more now around down here 8)

n reg dark blue vr6 (?)heading into cambs this morning, 750ish.

anyone on here?

today 2 :shock: in less than 3mins in st-austall,the black one i saw yesterday,pulls up behind me :wink:

then round the corner another 1 managed to get a wave in and i think he saw me aswell :wink:

So three in 2 days 8) looks like we have a good showing down here :wink:

Spotted 3 in St Andrews on Sunday. An Aqua Blue VR parked on the main street, a red 16V parked down the road from it and I was parked next to an aqua blue G60 for a bit in the carpark next to the toilets. Anyone on here?

Today on the road between Calne and Melksham, had to wait at the junction whilst a green C went past.

No engine spec badge on the back but was a N plate. Nice looking clean car.

g/f spotted a lovely blue VR in Bangor gwynedd just now, big porsche wheels and a cool plate *VR 6*

saw a nice red (poss g60?) 'rado queing on the A46 nr longbridege Island this morning.

At last....i think i've been spotted. I'd have been on my way to work in leam, heading away from stratford on avon.

Unfortunately, i'm in a courtesy car now, having bumped into someone on monday. Gutted!!!!!!

Now the fate of my Rado rests in the hands of the insurance company.

Blue C travelling up badgers farm road about 6.30 Sunday evening, and a Red C heading out of Winchester toward Hursley about 6.30 monday night (i think) the last few days are a bit blurry.

This is getting silly now, saw two in the first six months of ownership, must have seen about 6 in the last month alone :shock:

Anyway, J***ENV parked up outside St. Peters school in Budleigh (first I've ever seen in my town!)

Seen a blue storm in clydebank business park today, could be the same one i seen a few weeks ago on kilbowie road, anyone?

Had a dark purply (Blackberry?) K reg G60 follow me down chilbolton avenue in winchester. Haven't seen it around before, is it anyone here?

Did it have M3 stylee inpro crystal tailights and was quite tidy?

If so I have seen that around winchester a few times down north walls usually or up to the Winnal M3 roundabout.

JP

Red VR6 parked in the Gmex carpark near the tram stop... was on the tram so you wouldn't have seen me... oh, and the fact the car was parked up! :lol:

Did it have M3 stylee inpro crystal tailights and was quite tidy?

If so I have seen that around winchester a few times down north walls usually or up to the Winnal M3 roundabout.

JP

it looked pretty clean, but i didn't see the back end, i was already going up sarum road when he came past, guess the guy driving was in his 20's, he waved as i turned off.

You from winchester too then? Yours isn't the blue VR usually parked in the station is it?

Saw a dark blue G60 (didn't catch the plate) going up Hope Street in Glasgow, next to Central Station at around 17:40 yesterday. Looked pretty tidy. Was on foot, so didn't wave or flash ;-)

nice looking white C on the m23 at about 6 this evening. you came on at the copthoprne junction, left me for dead (in the sh*te work van u see), then went off at pees pottage turning. looking good.

anyone?

said hello to a guy that lives down the road from my new pplace with a green storm. Didnt get time to give the forum details as we were at the lights.

Saw a dark blue Corrado (I Think) coming out of Bedford yesterday morning. Heading toward MK on the A421. Exchanged a wave 8) I was in the white G60. Any takers?? :?: