Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

New addition to my collection :)

The drop makes the biggest difference, nice one.

Btw any chance of bending the front numberplate back a bit? I think it will look much better like that.

TBH mate... i want to try and keep the numberplate as visual as possible... Cant be doing with being stopped by mr plod...

looking sweet, exhaust looks well. hows it sound.

Sounds very suttle.... not much difference really from the stock exhaust!!!

But looks awesome and has free'd the engine up...

best way imo. chopped my exhaust toaday and welded a new tail pipe on and removed the towing eye ready for the bumper to be fitted in the week. hows it going on the wheel front. if you dont know already the et on 8j is 52

Well Christmas came early for me..... All long awaited items finally came together this week.

Starting with My Weitec-Gt Coilovers (Cheers Will)... porsche D90's and H&R Adapters :)

Awoke this morning... straight to the tyre shop to get my rubbers:) came back and fitted the Gt-coilovers... (Mission)

Installed my Amp and Infinity bass tube (Thanks Ebay)... System now rocking

I think its now Bath and Settee with a duvet.... Foookkkeeeddd!!!

Oh yeah here some pics

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

I don't know who else is running the Weitec Gt's, but after changin from Fks, although I'm not knocking the Fks.... they are excellent... The car just feels so right even at a low height....

I found the Fks to be slightly more comfy!!! But the Weitecs have alot more control lower down... But thats my 2 pence worth :lol:

Love my Corrado all over again.... Just thinking what to do next really!!! Everything I wanted do has now been done :?

Looking good mate - think you may need to get the alignment a wee bit adjusted looking at ya front wheel there! Tiny bit of camber then! :)

Was gonna say - camber on the front looks way WAY off - do love D90's on the Rado tho!

Looking good mate - think you may need to get the alignment a wee bit adjusted looking at ya front wheel there! Tiny bit of camber then! :)

I have had to adjust them to Camber slightly, as the fronts where catching on the outer edges....

They actually clear now.... Have I done a bad think??????

Will

You must have replaced these for some pretty amazing suspension, cos these seem to be the daddy!!! :)

I have had to adjust them to Camber slightly, as the fronts where catching on the outer edges....

They actually clear now.... Have I done a bad think??????

Will

You must have replaced these for some pretty amazing suspension, cos these seem to be the daddy!!! :)[/quote:443cc]

Told you they were good mate :) Made by KW afterall

And yeah, the replacements are fekin unbelievable! It's like having a mini again - i don't slow down for corners anymore :)

I kinda like the way it looks at the front with the front wheels cambering too.... :lol:

What are the advantages/disadvantages ????

Probably loads more technical stuff, but don't look at me for that! :)

You crack me up!!!! Top fella :lol:

Took a couple more pics today.... Really love the way it sits on the D90 rims..

Very chuffed, keeps me happy for awhile :lol:

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

Nice mate :)

What width are those D90's? 8 inch? They look spot on matey :)

16x8 all way round .......

Handles really well too.... Been putting it through its paces today!!! :)

Looks really good mate but I'm not keen on the camber - what width tyres are you running?

Looking front on, I quite like the cambre, but not to sure how it stands technically....

I put 195/45/16 to begin with bit i just didn't like the ride... So went back and managed to get him to change them to 205/45/16..... :wink: