Kevin Bacon

TT Wipers (arms & blades)

Got my rear wiper converted to the aero style by JMR. Now all match and look great.

thats great got any pics, how much was it if you dont mind me asking

The car is back at JMR (see 'Lucky but costly escape' in Genereal car chat) so I will get a photo of it next week.

As for the cost, it wasn't cheap as John had to order a wiper from VW and modify it. I'll check my receipt and let you know later on.

Stefan

The car is back at JMR (see 'Lucky but costly escape' in Genereal car chat) so I will get a photo of it next week.

As for the cost, it wasn't cheap as John had to order a wiper from VW and modify it. I'll check my receipt and let you know later on.

Stefan

cheers mate i read your thread already lucky was definately the word thanks

paul

Looks good..... but to whichever mod closed my topic, Im not after TT wipers, as the thread stated.... LUPO WIPERS(as i can get hefty discount at VW and not audi) :mad:

Looks good..... but to whichever mod closed my topic, Im not after TT wipers, as the thread stated.... LUPO WIPERS(as i can get hefty discount at VW and not audi) :mad:

hi mate how is it you only get discount at vw not audi when there all the same company ,just being nosey really :)

i just ordered the wipers from a place in glasgow called TPS 22 and cost me 84 quid. pick them up tomorrow so should be able to drive in the rain by the weekend. if anyone is north of the border it may be worth a try. the number is 0141 550 7600. sorry i forgot to say im new here. bought a 2L 8V auto in dragon green.

Hello all,

I'm confused, had a look on the usual sites and can"t find Lupo wipers. The link above to ebay doesn't work - where the heck can I buy some and do you have to get specific Lupo wipers or can I just get any model?

just ordered the TT arms and blades, came to £105.

pick them up friday, do the standard caps that cover the nuts fit them? didn't think to order them till i left

im going to ask a really stupid question now, but do i go to a VW or Audi dealer ship to get these TT wipers and blades, as they are the same company??

And am i right in thinking i need: -

Arm x 2 - 8N2 955 408D

Blade x 2 - 8N2 955 425E

Which should be around the £100 mark.

I've also head of discount, what discount is this, Corrado forum discount?

just ordered the TT arms and blades, came to £105.

pick them up friday, do the standard caps that cover the nuts fit them? didn't think to order them till i left

yes nothing extra needed

just got quote for new passenger wiper arm,....

you ready

£41 + vat from citygate ruislip :cuckoo:

looks like ill be going the tt route then i think

now to find my nearest audi dealer,....