Sign in to follow this  
leec

my corrado 16v

hay guys her are some pics of my mota. i hav spent 3 months rebuilding her. enjoy the pics

Photo-0067.jpg

Photo-0068.jpg

Photo-0069.jpg

Photo-0070.jpg

Photo-0071.jpg

Photo-0072.jpg

corrado001.jpg

corrado002.jpg

corrado011.jpg

corrado012.jpg

corrado013.jpg

corrado014.jpg

corradowheels.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

By 'eck! What a transformation- lot of hard work there, mate- do it all yourself? Is that the Reiger wide body kit on there?

Pinkus'll be jealous...

yep it is the reiger gto kit. i also know the colour isnt to everyons liking. but as i do alot of car shows in the uk. i was after it to stand out. and it definatly dous that

Unbelievable!...may get the full story behind this car now! :o

I bet Trippy wouldn't want it back now anyhow - it looks ghey. Plently filler gone in there too, don't suppose you were driving like you stole it? :?

from what trippy's said the police want nothing to do with it as they say its a civil matter.

I wonder if Leec is aware of the background to the car? He may very well not be the guy who 'reposeesed' it from trippys mates garage, so no finger pointing until he's had his say.

wasnt it originally pink when max power did it? I think this chaps returning it to how it left their hands, or there abouts. Dispite the ownership controversy and colour it looks like a good job has been made of things, when chrisvr6 nos and I visited trippy it was looking a bit tatty, not through his doing I have to add, it'd just been abused over the years, now it looks good as new. I STILL love that kit, wouldnt have it myself but by boggery it looks hard!

I bet Trippy wouldn't want it back now anyhow - it looks ghey. Plently filler gone in there too, don't suppose you were driving like you stole it? :?

Ahhh... a nice freindly welcome to the forum! :?

We all know that there is somewhat of a dodgy story behind this car but, shouldn't we all keep open minds untill we've heard both sides?

As for the car - I have to admit the colour isn't to my taste but I appreciate the hard work, time and money that's gone into this to return it to this kind of condition!

So come on leec, we're all dying to know how you've ended up with this C etc etc...

:oops: sorry, where are my manners.....welcome to the forum leec

Can you clear up the story on the C? BTW I still think pink looks ghey.

I'm curious as to what the story is on this too :?

If it took 3 months that means that is was started in May, so its possible that the current owner had nothing to do with previous events.

so you guys know it is the same car. but i actualy this person and one of his partners in crime tryed to con me out of over £3500, but cort them at it. it has been though the police and the crow prosicution service. and they determind that the car was rightfully mine. due to orrigonaly buying a share of the car to build into a demo vehicle.

their is alot more to it bit i wont post it up but i will tell enyone who asks though pm.

crow prosicution service

I'll be giving these guys a call- squawky buggers keep shizzing on my car!