CorradoDriver

Worst thing some has said about ur Corrado

I stole this idea from the VWvotex forum, idk if its ever been done on here but i thought it would be interesting to find out what you guys from Europe have to say.. il start, by the way if its been done im sorry

1. Nice scirocco

2. Friend: Why is your car PURPLE

Me: Its not Purple, its dark burgandy Pearl

Friend: Sure it is, what ever makes u happy

3. Friend (different):Lets go see a movie

Me: Cant

Friend: WHats wrong with the corrado now?!

Howd he know?? :confused4:

had a chap come past the house and start going on how cool it was ,then ask if it was a smart car !!??!?!!

another passerby asked what i was doing to the crocodile as well .

My misses at first wasn't happy / then realised that no matter what she said it didn't matter cause i wasn't listening - to busy looking at the car or here reading about the car........... all she says now is it hurts to get in and out every now and then............. + how comfortable the ride was on long journies {asleep} "other people just dont understand" :wink:

Ive had someone say that the fake leather seats looked quite realistic.

My car has also been refered to as a Collorado, wasnt too impressed.

A lady at work reckoned her oversized underpowered Toyota offroader was quicker than my old G60.. sadly never got a chance to prove her wrong!

Made me laugh though!

Mum always calls it a Corolla :roll:

One of my mates used to say that my blackberry VR was pink, and he also said the engine sounded muted, even though I was running a K&N induction kit at the time. He was just Jealous. Oh yeh, he drove an old Astra :wink:

Most people either don't know what it is or say things like 'I always wanted one of those!'.

My missus used to call my 16 valver a vauxhall kurango - still does if she thinks I'm spending too much time with the VR6! :lol:

"get a bigger car!" whenever anyone gets out of the back of it

Also get the occaisional comment, usually from women, about how hard the ride is (since changing the suspension)

Had the, 'nice scirocco', quite a few times. Really annoys me that.

Get, 'I always wanted of them' most of the time.

And, 'Damn thats in good condition'.

Anyone that hasn't got a clue about them, usually falls over in shock when I say its got a 2.9 litre v6 under the bonnet!!!!

T.

I get people saying nice car, shame its white! (I like white C's so its staying :D ) If I am not near my car the people generally show their dislike by leaving random dents in it. :cry:

and some twit in a vr6 corrado said"whats wrong couldn't u afford a proper corrado"

lol - and then with your tuned G60, you proceed to leave him behind once the G60 gets into its stride ;)

When i used to have the reiger boost spoiler, my mate said it looked like id driven through halfords with a magnet on my car!

Went out for a meal with mrs last night and a chap came up to me and said

"do you own the red Corolla? as youve left your lights on?!"

bought a white corrado off a lad years ago who got sick of all mates saying 'why you driving a hairdressers car?' lad at works who just doesn't believe it's as fast as i say it is! 'but it's old though' sick of hearing that from him the fxckus driving knob!

Took the rado into the local garage and the mechanic said mmm not seen or worked on a scirroco for along time.. i explained it wasnt a scirroco but infact a corrado and he wouldnt be working on it either!!! got back in and drove off!!!

When i first got mine i got the usual, nice Scirroco and general blank looks on peoples faces.

The best was last week when er indoors was asked what car i had and she said '' Umm dunno think its a blue Honda thingy '' :mad:

She has been corrected on that now... :agrue: