Sign in to follow this  
dr_mat

To: The driver of the sky blue Audi A4 1.8 we met yesterday.

Just fuck off.

The story:

Some people know just how to piss you off. If anyone knows the M4 Junction 11 mess, there's a nice three-lane queue from the A33 (Reading side) to join the motorway. We were in the missus' car (she was driving), going straight over to carry on down the A33, we were queueing in the left hand lane. Boyo in the A4 in the MIDDLE lane (to our right).

We pull off from the first set of lights. Now there's four lanes. We're in the one that has arrows on the road saying "left (m4) or straight on" (i.e. the RIGHT ONE). Boyo is on our right (road markings say "right only").

Apparently he was going left onto the M4, after all. Once he'd decided he was going to actually brake, NOT hit the side of our car, swerve across another two lanes of pissed off traffic, he stopped ON THE SLIP ROAD to gesticulate out his window (at the people who were in the right??). Thus pissing off the people BEHIND him ASWELL..!?!

What a nobber.

And his car was crap.

He's lucky. The missus is French. If he'd been within earshot she'd have given him so much verbal (in french) that he'd have been poring over a dictionary for weeks...

And if, by any chance, that person happens to read this. You know you were in the wrong lane. So I won't apologise for calling you an idiot.

Blimey! - It's got so bad even the doc has flipped!

Could see the way things were going the last few times I was in a car down in that area.

Getting like that up here, too, I'm afraid.

Why can't people just admit when they're wrong? All he had to do was look at the signage and he'd realise HE was in the wrong lane.

I mean, anyone can make a mistake. Only a true Nobber could then turn round and blame someone else and turn a minor embarrassment into a case of road rage...

godskitchen, exactly! I know someone that used to drive around like this Audi knobber and he got his arse kicked by road raging the wrong person. He thought he was invincible because he'd done a few karate lessons..... but bullies always get their comeuppance (sp?) and look a tool in the process :lol: