Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Marcus VRT

your new TT wheels look lovely but not as good as my new ones lol!

Nice one Marcus they really suit your C imo much better than the old ones :D

Hope not everyone thinks they are too fussy - I like to be a bit different but I want someone other than me to like them!! marcus, I promise I'll start my own thread once I've got some half decent pix to upload so you can see what they look like on blackberry!!

Best of luck getting those new Brembos fitted soon!

New wheels look good mate, did you buy Darren's TT Comps in the end then? look like they've got plenty of clearance for the Brembo's anyway!

Thanks for the comments, glad you all liked the TT wheels... i do too but have new ones now which are more practical and give a nicer ride imo. Ive have to start thinking 'go' over show now...... :(.

Page 1 for new wheels.

Look good - what was wrong with the comps though?

If I'm honest I have to say the TT rims work with the shape of the C better... :?

Yeah i prefer the tt comps tbh, the others are nice but i think the comps are more aggressive looking and give the C more edge!

Oh and happy birthday young dub :)

Thanks gents, i agree that TT's look great,

but the just prefer the softer ride of the 16's plus i can corner harder without worrying about rubbing issues.

I have both sets anyway, so if i do have issues with squeezing the big brakes and discs behind the Compomotives then i'll just get arches rolled and stick the TT's back on.

MK1 campaign - £1600.00 with a nackered gearbox :-)

Prefer the Compomotive MO's to be honest! The TT wheels do look superb for out and out "showyness" but the MO's just have an OEM+ look which is what has always suited the Corrado best.. and of course they're good allrounders.

I mean i'm bound to say that as I love Speedline Comp2's which look very very similar!

Me too, Compomotives defo best. Glad to see my old cast offs are still being put to good use :lol:

The TT wheels look a bit too bulky for Corrados imo....plus they corrode to buggery.

At least the comps will accomodate some nice brakes ;-)

Good to get mixed opinions!!

I christened the new wheels last night by doing 140, Hahaha (im not proud of it though :-).

Fastest ive been in a the Corrado- my G60 never done that. It still felt smooth on those wheels and tyres at that speed :-).

I cant believe it...those MO's wont even go over the 312 and Brembos!!!

Im GUTTED! Back to the drawing board.

Anyone fancy having the TT's or Mo's for a part swap?? if you have some nice 17's to offer.

Flash Git!!!! :D :D :D

glad it all turned up in the end mate!

Cheers Dude, 350+ lbs torque....Oooooo YEAH. :shock:

Cheers Dude, 350+ lbs torque....Oooooo YEAH. :shock:

Nutter.....be carefull or you'll be re-building that gearbox next year!!!! :lol: