Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Used Microfibre cloths for the first time and...

Any chance you can find a load of autoglymn gear thats had water poured on it, and a schrick manifold??

jim the c is looking great.. i agree about changing the rear lights though.. all red would be cool.

cant believe i missed out on the cloths! ten each?! greedy feckers!

lol - well i'll have em definately. Will take em off you at the RR day mate? :)

or me :)

FM Jim your car looks georgous, looks like an alien being its so red. Credit to you bud. I kinda thought it would end up mintoss after your green one, as that allways looked rather special imo!

yeh i saved the magic number of 10 jim, and no problem i will bring them to the RR day mate, i'm about to put them all in the wash to get rid of all the bits of cardboard, and find some boxes to put them into 10's. i will have a word with the kid at halfords today about some more :lol:

u could always sell 5 to the baron :lol:

sounds like a great idea!

..looks like an alien being its so red. ..

what?! nick youre a strange lad..

These are great for buffing the wax off your car in these winter months, they overcome smears, condensation, dampness on the paintwork really easily.

i bought a pack of 2 from tesco a few weeks ago for 90p, and they look identical to the halfords ones.

The halfords ones are poor tbh (i didn't say that though :wink: )

Have you guys been asleep for the past month? :lol: i had an offer on the site...spend £10 quid or more and you got a free quality microfibre...

Neil.

Riley, likin the customers car section of ya website 8)

Its...ok i spose m8... :wink: :lol:

i bought a pack of 2 from tesco a few weeks ago for 90p, and they look identical to the halfords ones.

Well you would say that - you have a business to run ;)

They seemed pretty good to me. Whats so poor about em?

think u only realise how poor they r once you've used a quality microfibre,hence neils offer of people gettin a free one to write a review on what they thought of them?

Well you would say that - you have a business to run ;)

They seemed pretty good to me. Whats so poor about em?

think u only realise how poor they r once you've used a quality microfibre,hence neils offer of people gettin a free one to write a review on what they thought of them?

Yeah,pretty much guys :)

Im not the kinda guy to say something for the hell of it,id like to think im more honest than that! :o :( I run my business on truth and honest opinions/advice,not spitting out any bullshit just to sell things :( ...im an enthusiast myself remember :D

Ive been into halfords and as soon as i touched the microfibres,i just knew that my months of finding someone to manufacture my microfibres had paid off...especially when tested through 30 wash cycles against certain other microfibres :)

Neil.

Mmmmm shiney C... Looking nice Jim!

DOH missed out on the Meguiars. I've started using them in the last few months. Really good. Just chuck em in the wash after use.

Anybody tried the Quik Clay, I was amazed how much sh!t they fetch off!

Yeah love these things - got a selection of the Halfords ones some that NickVR6 and I went halfs on at BVF this year but the best ones are defo the megs ones I just bought.

Damn people who buy packs of ten - that's 30 cloths!