Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Used Microfibre cloths for the first time and...

yeh i was truly done over i'm afraid :( havent found the kid yet, he's probably in hiding. but i will find the little shite. and when i do he will be paying (one way or another) but i thought it only fair to send all the monies back, plus the cloth's that i was conned into buying. i have approached Halfords about this, but i was told he is sacked due to selling items that were not he's to sell.

sorry for this. but nobody is out of pocket but me :( but when i get hold of said shite, he either gives me the £120?? or he's dentist 10x that amount :x

karl

cheers for that Andy, but i really dont want any money for them mate, i want my anger at 100% when i see him.

right where do i start?? i went into my local halfords store and saw a lad who has been working there for a few years. he said there was a box of the meguiars microfibre cloths out the back that had got soaked. i bought them from the lad for £1.50 each, he said meet up on the following friday and he would give me the cloth's. i met him, he gave me the box. on top of the box were the meguiars cloth's. but just under them were the copys. i did not even check them until this thread started, just put them in the shed and forgot about them. payment came in from you guys. so i went to the shed to clean them all off. that is when i noticed the difference between the meg's on the top. and the other type on the bottom. in the 2 weeks they were in my garage the kid has been sacked for stealing. so i packaged all the cloth's that people paid for, along with there cheques/postal orders, as i would not contemplate or even think about conning anyone on this forum. AD2408 i will give you a call soon mate,

so to everyone who sent payment for the meguiars sorry. :(

karl

Ah right. Sounds like a nightmare mate!

Well its ok - I guess I didn't exactly need 10 lots of Meguiars Microfibre cloths anyway ;)

Im sorry that youve been diddled here Karl and many thanks for your honesty.

Im more than happy to give you something for them though, at the end of the day youve had to fork out for postage and the price of the cloths.

The offers there Karl...

Hi, if you've got any of those meguires cloths left, i'll take 8 off you for £25.00 if this sound reasonable???

I'm always needing cleaning stuff so can't miss an opportunity!!

Many thanks,

Helen

L100PY_H, helen you nust have missed this ...........

right where do i start?? i went into my local halfords store and saw a lad who has been working there for a few years. he said there was a box of the meguiars microfibre cloths out the back that had got soaked. i bought them from the lad for £1.50 each, he said meet up on the following friday and he would give me the cloth's. i met him, he gave me the box. on top of the box were the meguiars cloth's. but just under them were the copys. i did not even check them until this thread started, just put them in the shed and forgot about them. payment came in from you guys. so i went to the shed to clean them all off. that is when i noticed the difference between the meg's on the top. and the other type on the bottom. in the 2 weeks they were in my garage the kid has been sacked for stealing. so i packaged all the cloth's that people paid for, along with there cheques/postal orders, as i would not contemplate or even think about conning anyone on this forum. AD2408 i will give you a call soon mate,

so to everyone who sent payment for the meguiars sorry.

cheers for bringing this up again :(

i still haven't caught up with the w****r, but i will one day :wink:

karl

just a little update of me being conned last year :oops: i was at the local tesco last night, and while getting some petrol, the kid who swindled me, pulled up along side me in he's mates car. :x after a few choice words, and me dragging him from the car, he got he's cash card out and i got £100 back off him. still £50 short. but i aalso have a rather nice samsung mobile phone free also :lol:

thanks to everyone who offered me some money for the cloths last year, but i knew one day i would get this sorted.

karl

Great one KADVR6, how did his mate and the other people in the petrol station react to this going on? Or where they all just too terrified of this nutter with his Corrado?

5 pages about bl00dy cloths??!! :lol:

...but whilst I'm on..... anyone tried the Sonus drying towels?! That'll be chamois leathers redundant then, awesome!

And sod giving Halfords £12 for 3 cloths when you can get them cheaper online.

5 pages about bl00dy cloths??!!

Detailing a car is just as important as fixing it :D

Good one Karl Davis! - and great music score you wrote for "World at War" - :thumb right:

Lidl (where all people in the know, shop) often have microfibre cloths and other products for giveaway prices.

Last week they had triple strength windscreen washer (5litres - and made in Germany) for £3.99.

5 pages about bl00dy cloths??!!

Detailing a car is just as important as fixing it :D

Is it?! LOL! I just lob on a coat of wax once a year and that's it :-)

The less time spent cleaning, the more time on the road having a laugh 8)