Sign in to follow this  
Trig

I've bought an S3 / The S3 Thread

thought as much, cheers mate.

Is that due to the engine mounted longways rather than across?

After a hectic week ive finally managed to find some time to get some snaps of my newly acquired S3

Hope you enjoy.........

yaxa.jpg

yaxb.jpg

yaxc.jpg

yaxd.jpg

yaxe.jpg

yaxf.jpg

yaxg.jpg

yaxh.jpg

yaxi.jpg

yaxj.jpg

yaxk.jpg

yaxl.jpg

yaxm.jpg

yaxn.jpg

Typically as soon as i got in my car it became overcast!

Better pics when we have a scorcher :)

Very nice mate. Lovin the colour.

My new motor is ready for collection but the money hasn't come through yet :(

Spent hours today cleaning and polishing, only for the result to be let down by my naff camera phone!

My S3 and her little brother :)

20052007.jpg

I sold mine today, gutted, I almost felt like crying as I watched it drive away.

Time to plan for what to have next, I feel a diesel dog coming on.

I got mine this week, quick pic in my gallery. Very pleased with it :D

Very nice, would like to upgrade to the new one at some stage. Mine had to go for two reasons:

1) Off to Saudi for a while so too many cars on the drive!

2) Done over 20K miles in it in the last year so thought I'd better part before the mileage gets ridiculous.

The new S3 is over a second faster round Evo's track than the R32, which until then was the reigning champ.

I think it's an extremely dull car aesthetically, but dynamically and performance wise, it's right on the money.....good choice!

The new S3 is over a second faster round Evo's track than the R32, which until then was the reigning champ.

I think it's an extremely dull car aesthetically, but dynamically and performance wise, it's right on the money.....good choice!

Having had it a week now I can safely say the Autocar review of it is very accurate, other reviewers weren't quite so impressed. Great fun around roundabouts and although it isn't maybe different enough looking to an S-Line A3 it certainly has heads turning - maybe it's the colour :D

I sold mine today, gutted, I almost felt like crying as I watched it drive away.

Did the buyer drive a hard bargain, was he a trader?

Just I noticed it up for sale and they are asking 8.5k

Did the buyer drive a hard bargain, was he a trader?

Just I noticed it up for sale and they are asking 8.5k

Well he drove a bit of a bargain but not all that hard, and if he's put new disks and pads all round (they were getting ready) then with a bit of talking down he's gonna take a bath on it for sure! He didn't say he was a trader but he had just sold an M3 so maybe missing some of the power? If anyone's interested in it I'll vouch for the fact it's a pretty nice motor, could do with some paint probably as I did a lot of fairly high speed motorway miles in it and the front bumper, bonnet and front wings wear the stone chips to prove it.

Bit cheeky using my pictures of it parked on my drive I think, guess I'd given it a real good clean that day :lol:

Is it true the only difference between the 210 and 225 is a remap? i thought they had different engine codes? 225 = bam? Im looking for one now 5 to 5.5k to spend.

Holly thread resurrection batman !

as what they have said on audi sport,its the same motor,different map,no sai or ex temp probe which makes no difference,once any one is mapped they produce the same power.

If you drove the 210 or 225 you would not feel the difference,bar front and rear lights and interior trim its the same car.

Haha thanks for the reply, didnt notice till just now that this thread has been dead for over 3 years!!! In that case i'll get the 210 and get it re-mapped! Thanks for clearing that up, just seen the flood of reply's on audi net