Sign in to follow this  
ilovemycar

How many miles on your car?

How many miles on your Corrado?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles on your Corrado?

• a) 1 - 50,000 miles (Not even run in yet)
    • b) 50,001 - 100,000 miles (Run in!)
    • c) 100,001 - 150,000 miles (Well travelled but still got it)
    • d) 150,001 - 200,000 miles (Odd noises at speed..)
    • e) 200,001+ (She cannae take much more Captain!)

My vr has done 118k miles BUT have just had a 64k miles engine & plenty of other bits & bobs fitted & its purring like a pussy cat & pulling like a train...at the minute !!!

The Golf's got 159K on it...and needs a new gearbox, doorhandles, rear panel & sill (but still goes, especially in cold weather). Trouble free cars are no fun :roll:

My VR is on 167k. Bought it from a mate who had owned it for 8 years before me. The engine was completely rebuilt at 70k, new pistons, the works :shock: . Head off againg at 120k for head gasket, and it now pulls like a train; saw a GPS verified 150 mph on a private test-track recently.

Mate kindly spent £3k on it in the past year, though, with the car completely rebushed with new Konis and springs. With a bit of luck it should see me through 200k+ as I'm planning to keep it for years.

Should get its first trip to the Nurburgring in the summer.

My VR has currently got 120K on it but my mk2 golf gti is on 167K and is still as smooth as silk....

.... well ok smooth as council laid tarmac :( but at least its still fun to drive! :lol:

Raddo G60 on a bad day has 282000+ showing!!!!!!!.......but...when it decides its a good day and going to behave it shows 182000.....(knackered display...have to take photos when its a good day to prove mileage just in case i decide to sell!!!!

But starts first time with no rattle or engine noise and runs sweet!

Mk 2 golf 16v 228000 and still going strong on the original engine!! :)

car has done 130000, current engine has done 20,000 soon to be replaced with brand new rebuilt spanky-shiney engine. No problems to report-except the sunroof dont work.

I'm sitting on just under 78k at the mo..............so ive put nearly 40k on it since August 2001

just on 79k now :shock: ...............just over 1k in nearly 18months better calm down a bit :eek: