VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Big Thanks to Blue_Joe.

Top bloke sold me lots of parts and put a lot of effort into removing them for me.

Thanks Fella!!!

Tyler R - top man for being so patient. Easypops for helping me out of this predicament so quickly. Thanks a bundle both of you.

Thanks to Toad for the fanimold and Supercharged for the delivery service. Cheers guys

Thanks to Toad for the fanimold and Supercharged for the delivery service. Cheers guys

No problems, must also thank Steve for delivering the parts. Cheers for the throttle body. the pictures look awesome...

I'm sure two different people just mentioned me in the 'good seller thread'!! I thought I was a nightmare seller!

Cheers guys :)

Three to thank :)

Andy Brookes for the steering column shroud, packaged and posted with military precision

Craziscot, Shrick 268s, cheers mate, was nice to meet you

Mike Edwards, doorpods, I can now get in the car without kicking the speaker cover off :lol:

Quick thanks to Blue-Joe for sorting me out a very nice set of Audioscape doorpods, very well packaged too!

cheers ears!

right then, i have just got back from buying a set of 17" wheels from Geoffb, honest and sound bloke! perfect description of the wheels. said they where new with new tyres, got there, they are new with new tyres!

he said one had slight rim rash... got there cudnt hardly see it till he pointed it out! real honest fella! and a nice range of cars 8) hope to deal with you in the future mate! 8)

Toad - thanks for the very quick delivery of mirror and window switches.

PraisBtheLowered is not anything to do with the negative comment I made on the press car thread, it was a case of mistaken identity

I was totally wrong 100% top bloke - sorry Andy!

Tyler R - top man for being so patient. Easypops for helping me out of this predicament so quickly. Thanks a bundle both of you.

you are welcome !!!

BTW: changed my user name into my given name : Torsten :D

Torsten aka Tyler R

Once again VEDUBBED has sorted me out!

Very nice contact and fast shipping from Italy.

Highly recomended! :D

Thank you Andrew! 8)

Another big-up to Torsten for getting my alu dial rings to me so quickly. Yet to fit them, but they look great. Thanks.

many thanks to Pthe DDI gauges they were 100% perfect, and very fast delivery via Royal Mail canoes :lol:

Just made 2 very agreeable transactions with VR6 South, can only say, a pleasure to deal with. Good communication, fast delivery of the items I bought. (Which i might add he went out of his way to salvage from a scrappies yard!)

Top bloke!

Just made 2 very agreeable transactions with VR6 South, can only say, a pleasure to deal with. Good communication, fast delivery of the items I bought. (Which i might add he went out of his way to salvage from a scrappies yard!)

Top bloke!

Cheers Matt. It was a pleasure doing business, you are a great person to deal with :D

Two to thank,

First craziscot again, cheers for the CDA 8)

And steve@ arrived safe and sound :)

Cheers guys

Bill

Two to thank,

First craziscot again, cheers for the CDA 8)

And steve@ arrived safe and sound :)

Cheers guys

Bill

No worries 8)

Thanks to Azz Turbo for a set of sunvisors. Really good price, well packaged and good to deal with. Cheers again...

daves16v door handle repair kit.

Nice, solid piece of functional engineering. Well packaged and delivered promptly. 8)

Good one, Dave! :thumb right: