VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

I bought the following recently. Both arrived well packaged, quickly, and as described:

Front VW badge from leeeeshad

Thanks guys.

Thanks, nice doing business with you

Bought an ABS light from bernie1033. Communication was speedy and item was delivered very well packed. Great guy to do business with - cheers!

two in a row..whoo hoo!

just bought some items from Rod (rodmax). Great seller, items well packaged and very good communications.

cheers!

A big thanks to both Timdoc & Purple Tom who i recently bought bits from, all were priced fairly and all very well packaged and delivered quickly!

Thanks Fellas :)

many thanks to odub for the rear caliper seals. Well packed and delivered quickly. Exactly as described too.

Thanks to rodmax for a few random trim peices

Timdoc for a fog light cap

Daniel for a relacement ecu

Future thanks to skinnyman9000 for the first aid kit

Big thumbs up to MattPC for my rear strut brace. Arrived very quickly and was well wrapped.

Top guy

Big thanks to Rodmax for sending me the few small bits i was after, good price and sent quickly and well packaged!

Thanks Rod.

Kip

Big thank you to Leon263 who must produce the best red rear lights for the Corrado. Finish is absolutely superb as was the service, bloody good bloke!

Will never buy all reds from anywhere else!

Thanks to C5 OEM. Steering wheel received as described, well packaged and with speedy delivery. Top man.

Thanks to Dude_VR6 for the VERY swift airbox transaction :D Top seller!

Cheers mate, any time

beastie4126‎ Doesn't really qualify as a 'seller' as he gave the items away! Top bloke, unbelievable amount of FREE items, which will go to good use towards my car and helping teach bodywork and prep to others. Thank you very very much.

Bought my new seat handles from volksworld13. Items arrived as described, on time, well packaged - top man. Thanks.

another thanks to Leon263 for the carpet fixings - kindly sent FOC. What a gentleman!

Mr Pat_McCrotch aka Neil thank you very much for a brand new set of my new TT wipers/blades set. Just collected it this morning, everything as described absolutely problems. cheers.

Big thanks to Bruny for cutting out the rear arch I needed and big thanks also to Kipvw for sorting it all out, collecting it and posting :cheers::cheers:

Thanks to StueyB for the thermostat cover, such care taken with the packaging big thumbs up from me fella

Cheers

Jon