VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thanks to Lamwagon for the set of Fogs & Indicators in great condition and all sent well packaged :thumbleft:

Another glowing endorsement for daves16v. Well fabricated items (handbrake tunnel cover bracket), packaged well and arrived in very good time. The easy to follow instructions are an added bonus.

Another glowing endorsement for daves16v. Well fabricated items (handbrake tunnel cover bracket), packaged well and arrived in very good time. The easy to follow instructions are an added bonus.

Cheers Dave.

Thanks to Andy (C5oem) and Neil (Pat_McCrotch) for recent items- well packed, delivered quickly etc. Cheers gents! 8)

Thanks to fla for fantastic communication, delivery as arranged, discount, well packaging of goods and in general would recommend this guy in the future.

Big Thanks to 8vMatt for my lovely set of black leather rear seats. He held onto them for me for a very long time whilst my car was getting the new engine and cant thank him enough for doing so.

Also he was fantastic in helping with the postage issue we had.

Cant thank him enough

Big Thanks to 8vMatt for my lovely set of black leather rear seats. He held onto them for me for a very long time whilst my car was getting the new engine and cant thank him enough for doing so.

Also he was fantastic in helping with the postage issue we had.

Cant thank him enough

Only just seen this. Wow, you'll make me blush! Lol.

It was a pleasure being able to help out and glad you like the seats. I'll be looking for pics now!

Cheers buddy.

Big thanks to Vicki (voo51) and Paul (hombre_paulo) for wings and header tank respectively!

Thanks to 8vmatt for the headlight switch spot on mate

Thanks so much mate, they are great little units :thumbleft:.

Thanks to leon for my all red rears they are top quality stunning workmanship cant wait to fit them .......

Thanks to leon for my all red rears they are top quality stunning workmanship cant wait to fit them .......

2nd that! I got a set a while ago

I need to fit them to

Thanks for rolex for the Audioscape pods. Smooth deal and they were packaged very well indeed.

Thanks to 87 jetta 16v for sending me a crank sensor rapidly and it fixing my car! Cheers chap

Thanks

Laura

Thanks to Daves16v, received my door handle repair kit this morning. Ordered late Monday afternoon, so very quick delivery.

Looks like a good strong part too.

Thanks Dave, much appreciated.

Big thanks to chiller 1 for prompt payment for the sill covers! A pleasure to do buisiness with the gentleman.

Many thanks to A1 VR6 for the aerial and rear number plate plinth. Very well packaged and kept me informed every step of the way! Thanks again Bill. Very happy with the parts and can't wait to get them on the car :)

Fay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently bought items from Vornwend, CazzaVR and Rams. All delivered quickly and well packaged. Thanks.