VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

ok not really a sales thing but..............a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Leavon for the freebie Karmann sticker and postcard.........appeared in today's post and well chuffed with it.....made my xmas....so once again THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok not really a sales thing but..............a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Leavon for the freebie Karmann sticker and postcard.........appeared in today's post and well chuffed with it.....made my xmas....so once again THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ditto - was very kind and the sticker was delivered very quickly too! Thanks Leavon :)

JT-G60, sent me some side indicators, only asked a couple quid for em, and chucked em in the post pronto! Very much appreciated! Cheers mate!

Not really C related but many thanks to Gixxer for the CDs. Great stuff and highly appreciated. Cheers very much. Mods feel free to move as appropriate.

Thanks to Guy for sorting me out that CNUT t-shirt, really quick delivery and top quality goods! :thumbleft:

And the first time my mum saw it she said "Are you a c@nt??!" :lol:

A gracious appreciation expressed wholeheartedly for Kev - who let me have his old fan controller on trial and sent it special delivery - he obviously knows what its like having the car sitting crippled outside whilst youre wondering what to do next!!

Many thanks Kev - not least for all the help on all forum matters and problems

okay, since i've been skimping on this, I guess this will be a sum up post for all the people I've dealt with.

audimadmike, thanks for being a bit patient with me, as I was screwing around a lot to find out what i needed. Promt responses and my mirror glass came unharmed to norway! thanks a lot!

chargedupstorm, I got the cnut t shirt within a few days! Thanks for bothering with the norwegian postage and all.

about majik, I gotta give him props for responding well, but I haven't got my loom from him yet. I understand there is a wait though, so I ain't stressing it.

I hope I am being a nice salesman as well, I hope jenks's wheel came to britain unharmed.

daves16v - I bought one of his door handle repair kits but was too dumb to fit it myself. So i sent back the kit and my door handle, it was returned the day after he recieved it. Good as new, or actually better than new!!

Cannot thank him enough. Not only a good salesman, but clearly an awesome bloke aswell.

Micha AKA GermanCustoms, excellent friendly service and quick shipping from Germany. Thanks :)

Micha AKA GermanCustoms, excellent friendly service and quick shipping from Germany. Thanks

i forgot to mention this when mine arrived , so ditto :-)

Micha AKA GermanCustoms, excellent friendly service and quick shipping from Germany. Thanks

i forgot to mention this when mine arrived , so ditto :-)

Make that three... :oops::lol:

bigpants baby. OBD2'd me up, held it all for me for 2 months then posted it to me quickly when I wanted it. Also sold me a headlight a while back. Pleasure to deal with, highly recommended! :D

I bought a KR Inlet cam from wcrado a few days ago and recieved it this morning! So, a super speedy transaction from monsieur wcrado. great salesman, recommended!

PS. You can rest assured anything you get from this guy will arive in one piece, it'll take me a few days just to get through the packaging! :lol:

Received my vr head from Stan 24v today.

Big thanks to Stan for holding it til I was ready to receive and generally being a thoroughly decent fellow and a pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks mate.

Very good ebayer. Recommended. A+++++++++++++++++++++++ ;)

glen, for sending me a pair of audioscape pods. he was very easy to deal with, and gets my reccommendations! Too bad the postage people had placed a few marks on them, but there was nothing major.

one love yall.