VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Just a quickie to feedback on my experiences with Chris (CF Username: Vortech) from Japspeed.

I got in touch with Chris through this forum requesting some UK Road Legal plates with the Euro stars and "GB" printed on the left hand side of the plates.

Chris was easy to deal with and despite my sketchy description of what I wanted managed to get me exactly what I was after.

If you want plates, whatever style, your first stop should be Chris, he'll sort you out or point you in the right direction if he cannot help.

A recommendation goes to Oilman.

Polite and friendly service and my 10 litres of Silkolene Pro S 10W/50 arrived the next day. £72 all in. Much cheaper than Mobil 1, and I suspect probably just as good.

I know I like my quantum, but I'm not adverse to trying new things. Will report my findings on the Silkolene.

I LOVE daves16v. I ordered a pair of the door handle repair kits (but only passenger side was broken), and took it along to a friends where about 3 of us tried to fix it to no avail, must have spent about 2 hours.

The next day I took it to a mechanics, and we just couldnt fit the damn screw in the pivot pin, that was our only problem, and so we spent the whole day, again with no results.

I PM'ed dave, told him the situation, and he offered to fix it for me, sent it on Monday and got the handles back today (the same Friday) at a VERY good price. He even packaged the handles better than I did,what a top guy.

Thank you dave, my passenger's will have the luxury of being abe to open their own door again, WOOHOOO!!!! :-D

Dr Forinor, Thanks mate. Before anyone asks there's no funny business going on here, he's just happy with my service, err I mean happy with the handles :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Gavin (H100VW) for the uprated loom he sent me. Easy transaction, and it came earlier than I could have hoped. good instructions, pretty straightforward to fit (if a muppet like me can do it, anyone can!) and fitted well. Mobile number was included for emergencies!

Gavin obviously takes pride in what he does, and has genuine interest in getting his customers the best. A real pleasure to do business with.

Thanks Pauli, much appreciated.

Anyone else interested in a loom don't leave it too long now. Got the visa for Australia and mightn't be here a lot longer.

Gavin

Cheers to Asim for coming to meet me with the wipers, hopefully I will now be able to see in the rain.

Cheers to NickVR6 for the Ronals too, my mother said you were a nice man!

daves16v: for the lovely seat handles i wasnt taken with these when i first saw them but i got some seats out of a storm and they were missing handles so i ordered some of daves stainless handles, all i can say is wow they are not as i expected very well made of really thick shiney oh so shiney! stainless very happy cheers dave oh and more kudos for the free stainless bits!

Thansk to Gav for the headlight loom.

Easy to fit and I can now see at night... very novel.

Quick delivery, easy instructions to follow and phone assistance if required... excellent service!

thanks to Rich aka sonof a beesting

lol parcel arrived today in packaging built to withstand a hurricane !!

excellent rich

thanks paul

A nice, lazy Sunday afternoon spent fitting a top quality headlight loom from Gavin (H100VW). Really great to deal with. Friendly and extremely helpful.

Everything went smoothly and I now have bright shiny, lights for the Winter!

Highly Recommended (in a true ebay stylie!)

Thanks

:D

A recommendation for John Mitchell at JM Racing (JMR) for supply and installation of a front pipe back Milltek sports system. Excellent work from his opposite number Frank in fitting a great system that has'nt got the dreaded rear arch rub.

Cheers,

Dave

8)

Thanks to g60dave for the pillar pod... nicely wrapped and well quick delivery... 8)

Cheers to TREVR6 for the keyring. After I sorted out Paypal :oops: the keyring arrived the next day. The perfect addition to the man who has everything!