VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Big thank you do Davidwort for the parts :D

Just like to say a big thank you to JezzaG60 and 87 Jetta 16v for the parts, both a pleasure to deal with and parts recieved as described :clap:

Also need to mention C&R's service, I ordered Braided brake lines yesterday lunch time and the arrived this morn, very helpful too :salute:

Top deal from IansCorrado. Bought a set of In.Pro H/Lamps from him. Arrived very quickly packed in their original boxes inside another box with plenty of packing material.

The lamps are in as new condition and I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Cheers Ian. :salute:

Thank you to DANG60 for the boost return pipe, delivered unbelievebly quickly, packaged well (though I will get you back one for the missing guitar one day!!)

Thanks again Dan :D

Big thanks to Besian, got the brake cooling ducts to me in 2 days! spot on, cheers :grin:

Massive thanks to ShaunG60 for the prompt delivery of my boot seal! Nice bloke.

Thanks Alexander, it's nice to get a mention. You pay promptly, I deliver promptly :)

A big thanks to B5VWC for sorting me out a couple of nice new doors plus a spare bonnet!

cheers Bobby was nice to meet you this morning! :)

A Big Thank you to Tandino for the quick delivery of the VR6 engine plastics, excellent condition and have improved my bay no end. Also a belated thank you to CazzaVR for my BBS RXII's (sorry didn't notice this thread) Ive not got round to fitting them but have stripped the lacquer from the Rims to remove the water runs. Think they will look the nuts on. :D

Been meaning to say for a while now....... big big thanks to Shaung60 for delivering the headlight switch so promptly and I'm told so well packaged.....my C wouldnt pass MOT without you !!!!!!

Thanks shaun :notworthy:

Danny b

Been meaning to say for a while now....... big big thanks to Shaung60 for delivering the headlight switch so promptly and I'm told so well packaged.....my C wouldnt pass MOT without you !!!!!!

Thanks shaun :notworthy:

Danny b

Thanks Danny b. I'm glad all went well with the MOT :thumbleft:

Huge thanks to the following:

shaunG60 - once again ultra fast delivery on a whole bunch of arcane bits. Legend!

Cnut - for the door seal, looks in good nick - cheers

besian - for the boot toolkit, splendid!

Once again proving why this forum is such a great resource.

Huge thanks to the following:

shaunG60 - once again ultra fast delivery on a whole bunch of arcane bits. Legend!

Thanks! :oops:

Big thanks to Cazza VR for the tail lights, kept in contact and delivered them bang on time. I'm glad this place is still full of trustworthy people, keep it up :clap: