Sign in to follow this  
andy_vw

Uprated headlight wiring looms

do you still wanna meet?

Yep, for sure, I'll pm you soon ;)

*********UPDATE*************

The looms are finished, but I'm not quite happy with a couple of things... So I'll be altering these before they are sold. I'm going to be fitting one to my C at the weekend, so I'll be posting up some pictures then, if everything goes smoothly, They will be on sale monday.

Thanks for your patience

Andy.

I've lost track of this thread, are these available yet?

Im guessing it would be a good lil earner, 99% of Rado owners must want one of these puppies

I've lost track of this thread, are these available yet?

Im guessing it would be a good lil earner, 99% of Rado owners must want one of these puppies

As far as we know mate hes running a few weeks behind skedule, possibly due to R&D or just sheer demand! :infinity:

"Good things come to those who wait" :lol:

I am behind - I have the first batch, pretty much ready though.

I want to install one on my C & a couple of local people's Cs as well. Make sure everything is perfect before I start shipping them all over the country/world ;)

Andy.

So, have you named a price for the all singing/dancing P&P version yet mate??

Cheers...

All Singing, all dancing - 4 relay, 4 fuse - £42 ;) (Prices at the bottom of page 3)

*Grumble* - Hoped to have these ready by now guys (& girls), sorry for the hold up...

Andy.

£42 for an all in all bargain.

let us know when your ready to ship or just send me a PM. I have the £'s ready.

:D

Andy, are your looms going to take the trigger signal off both sides rather than just one? If so I'll be up for a p and p version here as well.

Andy, are your looms going to take the trigger signal off both sides rather than just one? If so I'll be up for a p and p version here as well.

Yep, the 2 + 2 dipper does, as does the 4 + 4 all singing, all dancing one :)

No news is good news... :wink:

It means hes doing the job properly, good lad :thumbleft:

:lol: Maybe I'm just a perfectionist... I won't let anything go out the door that I'm not 100% happy with. For example - at the moment I'm looking at different sealants, to waterproof the OEM Connector...

Andy.

Right, working on my own monster loom with relay box at the moment - does anyone have a 4 relay diagram they can put up for me??

What I would like to do is run wires from each headlamp to a relay box mounted centrally maybe on the back of the rad fan surround then with power and earth running straight back round to the battery to keep things tidy...

Is the above possible as most looms I have seen run one lamp to the other but I think this is just to keep the relays close to the battery....

Should I be switching both sides independantly from the existing loom (hard wired most likely) or doesn't it matter...? I'm after long term reliability and fault tolerance.

Already up to £50 in bits - will stick some pics up when it's done!

Phil - Your names down ;)

Supercharged - I have my diagrams that I have done, if your intrested? Havent got round to doing them on the software we have at work yet mind.

Andy.

Hey andy, I'm up for a set as well......the full monty plug and play version.

I did this for my old corrado a few years back...But was never happy with the connections. So well done to invest the time to gget it running perfectly

have you any photos of progress??

nearly forgot...I'm on the otherside of the world, New Zealand, so postage could be a bit more.

Keep it up.

please could you put me down for an 4+4 one if its not too late,

when do you think these will be ready?