Sign in to follow this  
JofDigital

Hello There!

Hi All

Been lurking around this site for ages getting tips and doing a bit (LOT!) of research and have finally taken the plunge and bought a VR6 :D

Been in to Dubs forever and previously have had 3 Mk1 GTIs, a Mk2 16v and now progressed to a VR6 'Rado (This one's a keeper!)

Seems a really friendly and knowledgable forum and I'm looking forward to discussing all things Corrado

Speak soon

Jof

corrado1.jpg

corrado2.jpg

corrado3.jpg

corrado4.jpg

corrado5.jpg

Hello! :)

Looks great! You don't see that many in grey which is a real shame as the Corrado wears that colour particularly well!

Nice one - thanks for signing up and hope you don't run into too many problems with it! :)

Met grey with grey leather is by far the best combination for any C IMHO but then I am slightly biased :lol:

Looks great matey - welcome to the forum 8)

Nothing for a mo..... Set of smart BBS in a month or so when bonus time at work rolls around... course I'll have to drop it a little (nothing silly)... maybe look out for a bargain VGI.....

Oh GOD!! Here we go again!

Really just want to enjoy the car for what it is for a while - A Corrado, especially a VR, has been top of my wish list for a long long time now so I WILL NOT be putting my mortgage payments in jeopardy for a while ;-)

Cheers

Jof

Hello mate and welcome!

Thought whoever bought that from the 'bay would have themselves a bit of a bargain, so well done!

Welcome to the world of just run in VRs!