Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Car Bra's

Car Bras - yah or nar?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Car Bras - yah or nar?

• Yes, I like the support they give
    • No, I like my front to be visible (through a tight top)
    • I like Ham. It is nice.

Yep gonna protect my bonnet and make a different styling statement and use some ham :lol:

that will probably help against stonechips, but not protect you from forum members.

Yep gonna protect my bonnet and make a different styling statement and use some ham :lol:

that will probably help against stonechips, but not protect you from forum members.

Lol

seems to be too many ham monsters around

Hameater, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

Make you want all, of her porcine meat based goodness

She's a Hameater

make you buy bacon

make you cut pork

make you fall real hard in love with your fry up

She's a hameater, make you work hard

Make you spend hard

Make you want all, of her porcine meat based goodness

She's a Hameater

make you buy bacon

make you cut pork

Wish you never ever met her at all!

i think its a definatly a marmite thing,

i used to think ' whats the point. and they look f,,cking ugly. but have since grown on me. but it has to go with the car.

on a standard car. no

on a car with smooth body and desent wheels. yes.

thats the thing,they have to be in keepin with the rest of the car if ya runnin one all the time,if u ask me they dont look as good on a black car for some reason,but thats just my opinion

Remember that these were initially manufactured as a car care item,mainly for people who cover a few motorway miles etc...

They shouldn't really be fitted for any longer than 7 days at a time if you see them as a styling accessory...Which most vw/audi nutters seem to! :lol:

Mines just used as intended...motorway driving etc

Having had my car two year and had it shot blasted on the motorway this weekend Im going to be getting this one.

i take mine off as soon as the car gets to the toooo dirty stage,mind u i go to the tescos jet was a couple of times a week just to blast any crap off with the mineral water option :lol:

Planning to get hold of one of these for my Rivage because a) it looks good and b) I have enough stone chips thank you... I appreciate that some look wrong - especially the ones with the silly flappy bits - and that you need to use them sparingly as they will screw your paint if left on but, on the whole, the right bra can look good on the right car!

golf1_2cab_porsche1.jpg

Planning to get hold of one of these for my Rivage because a) it looks good and b) I have enough stone chips thank you... I appreciate that some look wrong - especially the ones with the silly flappy bits - and that you need to use them sparingly as they will screw your paint if left on but, on the whole, the right bra can look good on the right car!

golf1_2cab_porsche1.jpg

Well im not saying im all for them now but that looks ok like has been said it needs to be the right car. It must be cos its a good match with the roof or something.

Golf Cab 1

Corrado 0

whats the problem with leaving it on , on a semi perminate bases. will it eat the paint...

I appreciate that some look wrong - especially the ones with the silly flappy bits

nothin wrong we the toblerlone holders :D

Deffo Saves your Bonnet from stone chips! Think it looks kinda cool on my Nugget C!

Deffo good in this moving shot:

DSCF0248.jpg

Dunt like staying on when you go hunting 350Z's at 140mph though ;)

Golf Cab 1

Corrado 0

Or

mk1 0

corrado 1

As far as propper fitment/protection. :wink:

The spoilers are to stop the bra flapping at motorway speed,when they flap...they are constantly battering the paint.Obviously not what you want.

Neil.

PMSL :lol: I've been away all weekend, glad to see things don't change :lol:

I don't mind bras, I think they can look good on beetles and vans, watercooled's with them on is kind of cool too. I do prefer the corrado without though TBH, that little curve at the front of the bonnet is one of my favorite bits, but they do protect the paintwork on said bit.

I don't know about ham, for protecting paintwork, but I must agree that it is good.

P.S. What about cheese though? Why doesn't it get a fair look in? I had some good cheese this weekend.

not a fan of the bras myself but if it causes some controversy & talking points i dont mind, i think the front is there for taking the stonechips for the team and looking less pretty than the rest of the car, tempting to spray the bonnet but i dont see the point unless some rust starts to develop as a result of a chip.