zak

blackberry vr... 17" rs199's

You bugger, I love those wheels on Corrado's. Personally I prefer them to the RS's. I think I probably prefer them to my RKII's in fact. 8.5in is pretty wide though.

the rs's are a factory 8 x 17" et32 so slighty different to regular rs301's. Mine taper in as you get towards the mounting face on the inside so i think running 312's would have given me more clearance because he carrier and pad would have been further out and also because 312's have a slightly higher offset and alow for more clearance.

Blimey they are some posh winters m8! :D

Loving the car, first time I have had a proper look at it.

Nice work fella

Matt

Thanks i just wanted a nice set of one piece wheels to run that i dont have to worry about cleaning.

Heres pics of my bay, i have a few more things to do to bring it up to scratch, especially after seeing Leons over the weekend

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

I plan to wrap up the exposed parts of the loom, clean or change the bottles and i need to bring my hoses up to scratch.

Zak, stick the bottles in the dishwasher, they will come out brilliantly clean. If you dont want to do that, was them out with some soda crystals, still get a good result. Black mani looks cool :)

cheeky :lol: I havent put aero wipers on so far as i don't like the look of them, they stand out too much. But now my standard wipers are getting worse and worse im planning on making the switch. Just have to do some reearch as to what to go for and where to buy 8)

Thanks Hersites, knowing me they will be for sale before Christmas :lol:

Here's some pics from West Londons current favoured location for photo shoots :lol:

IMG_9269.jpg

IMG_9287.jpg

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg

IMG_9335.jpg

IMG_9348.jpg

IMG_9343.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

Matt Black engine...

IMG_9380.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

Does the forum crop pics? I've posted them at 800 x 600 and now they appear cropped?

Wow!!! that looks stunning, my first reaction as i scrolled down was omg! (in a 14y/o girl stylee! lol) the wheels look spot on!

Wow, what an awesome looking Corrado, love it, is it original paint or resprayed? Looks mint.

Can you do me a favour ? Go and measure from the ground up to the centre of your wheel arch ?? The height looks perfect.

Matt

Thanks for the comments guys, pics were taken on a point an shoot camera and came out quite nicely 8)

Wow, what an awesome looking Corrado, love it, is it original paint or resprayed? Looks mint.

Can you do me a favour ? Go and measure from the ground up to the centre of your wheel arch ?? The height looks perfect.

Matt

Thanks, i'll measure them up and post later this evening, i actually raised the back 6mm on the coilover threads from when i was running the rs's as it looked like it had reverse rake with the ch's Front end has been resprayed but the rest of the paint is original, its just had a good detail from my brother whos handy with a rotary. Suits me fine as if i ever had a respray i would be scared to drive the car :)

Yep definitely my next wheels!! They look crap on yours though, think you should sell them :wink: :lol:

no problem :lol:

Naah. load of crap. Hate the car, hate the colour, hate the rims, hate the paint, the whole lot. In fact i hate you too Zak.... :)

Looks brilliant as usual, i think mine can drive right over yours as its still on the standard shocks with the airborne ride height. Get li'l bro on the case for my car some time!

What did you do to your intake, is it only spray can paint, or?, and did you sand it down before or what? (Have to do something with mine closer to summer, so would be nice to know), maybe also what color it is? (Have blackberry as well and it looked very good...:) )

cheers

They did the CH 006's which were 8.5 x 17 et35 5 x 100 which would be a direct fit but i've never seen any for sale?

Mines are CH 003's which are 8.5 x 17 et35 5 x 112 fitment, ive got double drilled hubs and discs so run both 5 x 100 and 5 x 112 pcd so they bolt straight on.